PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, character building win for this team. Defense with their best performance of the year and coming up clutch with that final 3 and out. Absolutely awesome game winning drive from Brady and the offense. Clean up the mistakes and this team looks good going forward.

This team might 18-1 again, 4 costly, sloppy turnovers against a pretty good team and still won.

As long as TFB is at qb!

Brady is NOT Montana like.

Montana was Brady like.

Re: Patriots Defense - best performance of the year

They had an outstanding game-stepped up when they had to which was just about the entire game.
Some people here need to eat some crow:p

Sadly, this ain't seven years ago. Brady isn't the same clutch QB. The offense isn't the same balanced attack. There is no swagger on this team.

Yea ................... :bricks: ............... your rock is waiting.

i only watched it on my laptop but it sounded like Gillette was BUMPING tonight....that was nice to hear.

Tedy Bruschi truly got what he was looking for. The defense won the game when the offense was far less than firing on all cylinders. Brady will get credit for the final drive (deservedly so), but it was the defense that prevented this from being a blowout and giving Brady the opportunity to win the game.

Let's get to the post game thread:)

BB might have inadvertently found what he need to gel this defense. I mean kind of going for it on fourth decide to punt with less than 4 mins left? I was shocked and preparing myself for a loss, but he knee he was going to bring pressure D.

I thought we'd go for it. I was 50/50 on what to do.

was amazed to see Romo had thrown for 317. Seemed less. What a display. This win is on the D.

Take a bow gents

Yeah great job defense. They pulled through for us big time. Of course they bent plenty at times but key stops...huge.

never thought I'd see the day..but Deus crucifying the bawking littles....I get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside...

:confused:

I bash the over-the-top Chicken Littles on most game threads. Well, "most" is probably an exaggeration, but I do it quite a bit.

Last edited:
Also, hopefully Woody is finally back. He had a key play on the game winning drive.

This is the same team from last year. Say what you will but the problems are definite: Brady has become a front runner. He plays good with a lead but craps himself on any clutch situation now. The offensive coordinator is inconsistent. And the defense can't communicate on the field in order to put whole plays or whole games together.

Them not making the playoffs would be the best thing to happen to this fan base because it would simply be another disappointment.

Yes.. that last drive showed how Brady just craps himself on any "clutch" situation.

Well done D. I'm not convinced at all long term, but that was impressive. Keep it up.

I thought we'd go for it. I was 50/50 on what to do.

I am amazed you could read the rubbish I wrote. I am out of my mind right now.
I spelt king as kind, knew as knee, that post was just cluster feck.

Great job by the D no doubt, huge win for them.

TB kinda stole the show in the end:p

wonder what his stats were on that drive, i only saw 1 incompletion and don't remember running the ball? i prolly blacked for a min lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes