PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to nitpick, but there won't be a game thread next week.. It's the BYE week... :D

That will really push him over the edge ... 2 week wait to be miserable again ... he may not make it.

Belichick needs to get on the phone with the Raiders and scam them again for Brian Hoyer. Campbell done for the season.

Official post game thread????

anybody?? mods??

I just could not believe it when Slatter fumbled. Then I got ballistic when Hernandez fumbled. Then the INT in the fourth quarter got me thinking about two horrible weeks with this impending loss over our head.....
Then due to Romo, the cowboys listened to what everyone has been saying about playing with a lead in the fourth quarter

I just could not believe it when Slatter fumbled. Then I got ballistic when Hernandez fumbled. Then the INT in the fourth quarter got me thinking about two horrible weeks with this impending loss over our head.....
Then due to Romo, the cowboys listened to what everyone has been saying about playing with a lead in the fourth quarter

I had the same feelings. My kids told me several times to stop swearing. WTF with the shovel pass on the Cowboys? That was the play of the game (thank you Jason Garrett, Tony Romo or whomever called it and telegraphed it to Spikes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes