PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Lions-49ers game on TV, and Patriots-Boys next. One hour to Patriots and thr 49ers game is 9 minutes in 3rd quarter. Its ridiculous. Its so frustrating.

That's because every pass is an incomplete pass, which stops the clock. And every other play is a penalty, which also stops the clock on occasion. It's so infuriating.:mad:

That's because every pass is an incomplete pass, which stops the clock. And every other play is a penalty, which also stops the clock on occasion. It's so infuriating.:mad:

I hate that feeling. The NFL needs to address these long games. Maybe a 4:30 pm start or PIP.

I hate that feeling. The NFL needs to address these long games. Maybe a 4:30 pm start or PIP.

Luckily I'm in NY and since the Giants are on CBS there is no game on Fox right now. Hopefully that means an on-time start.

PIP would be nice. As it is, it looks like I'm going to just have to stream the first few minutes of the game because the Lions game isn't ending any time soon. As I type this another flag was thrown and the clock isn't moving.

EDIT: Goldson inexplicably booted the ball after the play, which resulted in a delay of game penalty on the 49ers.

Last edited:
PIP would be nice. As it is, it looks like I'm going to just have to stream the first few minutes of the game because the Lions game isn't ending any time soon. As I type this another flag was thrown and the clock isn't moving.

At least you'll be able to see the start. This could be a fast starting game, especially if Dallas takes some early shots.

giants intercept Fitzpatrick w 4 minutes left on the clock:) I hope they can pull this off.

A 5:30 start time (I'm in the Atlantic time zone, so 4:30 Eastern) would be nice. I'm sure the networks can pass any idle time by selling some more ads...

For anyone who has Directv if you get the game on local TV you are blackout of Sunday ticket, but NOT from the Gamemix on 702.
You only get 1/8th of a screen, but its better than nothing.

A 5:30 start time (I'm in the Atlantic time zone, so 4:30 Eastern) would be nice. I'm sure the networks can pass any idle time by selling some more ads...
But they want the game over by 800 to lead into prime time too.

giants intercept Fitzpatrick w 4 minutes left on the clock:) I hope they can pull this off.

I was trying to steam it, but my connection is so inconsistent. It just kept pausing and skipping, so I gave up.

I'm looking forward to seeing DeMarco Murray. I had him on my wish list for the draft.

well buffalo lost...1st is for the taking

VERY disappointed that Dowling and Volmer are out. I was really looking forward to the Pats using that 3 OT formation with Solder as the 2nd TE. Even more worrisome, I was looking forward to seeing what impact Dowling would have made as the 5th DB which I think will be the Pats standard D this game.

Now I can only hope that this becomes a real shootout and the Pats come out on top. This will be a real test to see what the Pats are capable of. This is the best offense the Pats are going to see until they get to the superbowl and face either the Packers or Saints

Can someone send me a link for the game? thx

I have Lions-49ers game on TV, and Patriots-Boys next. One hour to Patriots and thr 49ers game is 9 minutes in 3rd quarter. Its ridiculous. Its so frustrating.

omg seriously

I've been doing stuff around the house, only to come back and see the Lions game has almost a whole quarter to go.

I hate the NFL with such a fiery passion.

This game is going to go past the Pats start time. I wonder if FOX is obligated to cut to the Pats game due to contractual obligations (as CBS is).

check your PM, Danish...

VERY disappointed that Dowling and Volmer are out. I was really looking forward to the Pats using that 3 OT formation with Solder as the 2nd TE. Even more worrisome, I was looking forward to seeing what impact Dowling would have made as the 5th DB which I think will be the Pats standard D this game.

Now I can only hope that this becomes a real shootout and the Pats come out on top. This will be a real test to see what the Pats are capable of. This is the best offense the Pats are going to see until they get to the superbowl and face either the Packers or Saints

Agreed. I think you're spot on. I was at the Falcons game last week and seeing that O in the second half was unreal.

omg seriously

I've been doing stuff around the house, only to come back and see the Lions game has almost a whole quarter to go.

I hate the NFL with such a fiery passion.

Blame the 32 incompletions and 21+ flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes