PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennard int ... We've come full circle.

Manning must be nhs pants with our win tonight... :D

Well, I have a good buzz going, Dumbledorf is retiring, and the Patriots aka the Replacements are going to the AFCCG. I'd call this a successful Saturday night! :rocker:

Very fitting with a INT by 37 with 37 seconds left.

GO PATS!

Um ...

Zoltan Mesko ‏@ZoltanMesko 6m
@shalisemyoung so can I request a release? #cmonguyspleeeeease
Retweeted by Chad Finn

Oh yeah!!! Time to smash teams with the run and kill them with time passing.

The WORST part of this season? NEITHER Tom Brady or BB will be recognized or be in the conversation of the BEST of this season. Neither will win MVP, but even Non-NE fans see something special happening. As we have in years past, we will GLADLY lose out in MVP voting when RINGS are on the line. The ONLY award that matters is the award given for ALL THE MARBLES.

I'm with you here. Super Bowl or BUST! Hopefully we can see the non-dropping version of Dobson next week, but if the run game continues like it did today, it won't matter.

--Jed

Your move Broncos. Your move Chargers. Let's dance.

M: How do you win the 18th and most post season games (by a QB) in the history of the NFL.

TB: I just take what the defense gives me and credit the team with the accomplishment

Zero turnovers.

More of that please

Strange game. Brady didn't have a rhythm, but they ran a lot and he didn't give it away.

So, Mr. Tyrone Poole, has today's lesson learned you something about football? I suppose we'll have to check back on the game thread next week ...

ESPN in 5 minutes:

Tom Jackson, "Well you see, Brady only threw for 198 yards. It's sad, but he's simply lost it."

Cris Carter, "Brady 0 TDs, what a choke performance."

Strange game. Brady didn't have a rhythm, but they ran a lot and he didn't give it away.

I wonder what % of his completions were on third and got them the first.

Ya know, That Tom Brady guy has really grown on me... And I feel so happy, i'll even wax nostalgic about hearing Deirdorf for the past few decades... he's got a great voice actually. Even greater? Patriots Football, and another appearance in the AFC Championship game.....

WTG, Kraft, Belichick, and Tom Effin' Brady.

And Slater, baby! LOL

So, Mr. Tyrone Poole, has today's lesson learned you something about football? I suppose we'll have to check back on the game thread next week ...
Yes Tyrone howdga like dem apples.

lemme sneak this one in: Toyota Jan has got some boobage! ahh, the beauty. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back