PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has something in his pants
11899014973_d637950023_o.gif

I saw that. Probably hypothermia

Can't say I feel prepared for next week after this game. Luck needs to clean up his game a lot if he wants to live up to his potential. 3 picks per playoff game isn't going to get it done. Putting way too much on that defense.

Good game Pats fans(even you run haters). Next week is the real deal.
He's just following Colts QB tradition...don't blame him.

Holy crap is Coby Fleener the biggest winer in the league! every contact the guys got his hands up to the ref. Try figure skating bud

Colts have given up. (Understandably.)

Else they would have gotten a play off there.

The thing is Tom is going to have to throw next week regardless of who we face because of who we'll play. Still run it down their throats of course but Tom is going to have to be looking endzone with passes.

The thing is Tom is going to have to throw next week regardless of who we face because of we'll play. Still run it down their throats of course but Tom is going to have to be looking endzone with passes.

Has to. Maybe Dobson can play?

I am happy for the season now, no matter what happens next week, we have done well with our injury situation. 1 and done will have felt sour a bit, but still a heck of an achievement.

Why not take the whole D out now? Let them score a touchdown. 11 vs 0 guys. Recover onside kick and kneel. Lol.

I still can't believe we're one of the final four teams remaining. Just awesome!

The thing is Tom is going to have to throw next week regardless of who we face because of we'll play. Still run it down their throats of course but Tom is going to have to be looking endzone with passes.

Having some receivers would help.

He's just following Colts QB tradition...don't blame him.

With a worse decision maker for a coach honestly.

Pagano was stupid not to go for that 4th down for half a yard. Down 3 TD's and you give the ball back to a running team captained by Brady? I guess he prefers a slow death rather than taking a shot at winning.

2 mins till we advance....:rocker:

Now I can breathe easier and enjoy the games tomorrow without worrying about how the Pats would do. Plenty of time for that towards the end of next week !

I still can't believe we're one of the final four teams remaining. Just awesome!

8 more quarters of football is left. That is all, we can do it with Blount, Tom and the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back