PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallop you big beast, Blount!!!!

Whatever it takes..what an unselfish group that pulls for one another.

Great team...great coaching job. We are a lucky fan base

I still can't believe we're one of the final four teams remaining. Just awesome!

i agree..with this team.. pretty amazing...hats off to BB and the coaching staff... and ofcourse, the team..:rocker:

This guy has something in his pants
11899014973_d637950023_o.gif

MC Hammer's legs are gone, but he's still enjoying the game.

The thing is Tom is going to have to throw next week regardless of who we face because of who we'll play. Still run it down their throats of course but Tom is going to have to be looking endzone with passes.

The thing is, our WRs are very easy to defend. Edelman is the only reliable target. I can't think of another. The two rookies are struggling with injuries. Maybe if Dobson returns that will help.

The way the Colts were talked about this season, I'm glad we crushed them. They are over rated, and not a Super Bowl caliber team.

Ouch......

That was the most civilized sack I've ever seen

Blount and Ridley do it again!!! Running it down their throat for 43 points. Unreal.

The WORST part of this season? NEITHER Tom Brady or BB will be recognized or be in the conversation of the BEST of this season. Neither will win MVP, but even Non-NE fans see something special happening. As we have in years past, we will GLADLY lose out in MVP voting when RINGS are on the line. The ONLY award that matters is the award given for ALL THE MARBLES.

The thing is, our WRs are very easy to defend. Edelman is the only reliable target. I can't think of another. The two rookies are struggling with injuries. Maybe if Dobson returns that will help.

Vereen needs to wake the f up. He's exceptional, the others are not (love Edelman's year, of course)

Fitting way to end it

Start with an INT and end with an INT. Full Circle.

Picked off that's your ball game folks!! were back in the AFC championship!! :rocker::rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft