PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts Playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT the worst 1/2 of football - but NOT the best - HERE COMES CRUNCHTIME!!!!

this is hands down one of the worst gameplans I've ever seen. We are playing a terrible defense with one of the best QBs so lets RUN the ball every down. Belichick has gone so conservative it's sad. We probably left ~14-21 points on the board that half.

Because we have such a plethora of offensive passing weapons? Don't think he has much of a choice.

We have one guy that's really been a consistent producer in the passing game. Edelman. That's it. We saw yet another drop by Vereen.

Is this a serious post? Running the ball has been working. I'll gladly take another 21 points in the second half. No reason to have Brady get hit or throw into coverage.

Just LOL at the bolded what does that even mean? Let's not use brady.

The offense scored 14 points that half. Results-oriented thinkers here though.

this is hands down one of the worst gameplans I've ever seen. We are playing a terrible defense (snip)

They have 10 total points of offense. I'll take that with Luck, that's anything but terrible, cut the hyperbole.

Last edited:
Man dierdorf is an idiot

Yep, when you have three Tos and you use one that does mean you have two left. Dan must have gradgiatied HS. "You wouldn't think the act of dropping the football to punt it would hurt your shoulder". No Dummy he hurt it when he was tackled for the safety. I'm glad this clown is retiring.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 28s
Third and 6 wheel route on which Vereen has to turn to flat then turn again and locate ball is a very low pctg throw. Silly possession

He turned around and located the ball quickly that should have been caught

this is hands down one of the worst gameplans I've ever seen. We are playing a terrible defense with one of the best QBs so lets RUN the ball every down. Belichick has gone so conservative it's sad. We probably left ~14-21 points on the board that half.

Sure!

1) We have no pass catching TEs.

2) Only 2 established WR's.

3) It's in a torrential downpour.

4) Our deepest position is RB

So you scream PASS??????? Brilliant.

Butter ******* fingers Vereen how many ******* times have we've seen that god

McDaniels ******* blows

How is it McDaniels' fault that Vereen dropped a bunny?

Hate to go there, but the playcalling on the last drive was abysmal.

The TV guys keep talking about how the Pats keep pounding with all these RB options. But what worries me is that perhaps that's more a matter of necessity than preferred strategy. So far, outside those RBs, seems like Edelman is pretty much the only other option.

21-12 at halftime. Those numbers bring back some memories:

220px-Rush_2112.jpg

It is absolutely crucial that we get a TD to start the 3rd quarter.

are you daft? have you been watching the game? Who is winning?

negative nancies, omg

A play action pass deep to KT please. He's on Josh Gordy come on!

Hate to go there, but the playcalling on the last drive was abysmal.

No reason not to call a spade a spade. Have NO idea why we wouldn't run our two minute drill there.

The offense scored 21 points.. Blount has 3 TD. I see I'm arguing with someone who thinks stats and logic aren't important. I'm done here

This has what to do with anything I posted?

you called the D terrible. I pointed out that they're not. But you'll probably argue it because you have an agenda.

EDIT: I totally misread your post, ignore me, I'm being the idiot here :)

Last edited:
Complete mess the last 5 minutes but at least they got out only giving up 2 points. That safety was probably the best thing to happen at the end of the half.

When i saw Allen running back inside the five, I was yelling, "Kick it out of the end zone!"

Then I hear Dierdorf saying that it would be better to give the Colts the ball on the 3...WHAT????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You're up 21-10 in the first half and you're giving the other team with almost a sure quick TD (or at least 3), instead of 2 points? On what planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore