PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so but don't you think when you have a guy that's that good you should make him priority number 1 and do everything you can to help him out ala Peyton Manning in Denver.
No, for me priority 1 is defense. Tom ( my favorite player of all time by far and I go back to 1960 - no that's not a typo) won SBs with David Pattin and Jermaine Wiggins and David Givens and lost SBs with Randy Moss and WesWelker and Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski. The common thread with the SB winning teams? Tough, nasty defenses.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Did Ray Lewis just insinuate that the Pats may be "transitioning" away from Tom Brady?

Even Ray says Brady should knock on front office door and say 'help me out'

Steve Young rant is on the money. Not maximizing the chances in bradys last years

OMG Trent go play in traffic

In brady's practice snap moments ago, Flemming was at right guard.

Thank you Steve Young, thank you for making it aware to the viewing public just how hard it is for Brady to be successful right now.

I guess I see the logic in deactivating KT/Dobson for this specific matchup, but this really does worry me when it comes to their longer-term development.

I agree with that. I still think Dobson is still not going full speed or he would be out there, but these two guys are the future of the offense and deactivating them is only going to hinder their development.

The MNF crew is not speaking to highly of the Patriots front office – “How do you look Tom Brady in the eyes”. :eek:

@AlbertBreer: Steve Young -- whom Tom Brady grew up idolizing -- really going to bat for No. 12 in saying the Patriots haven't done enough to help him.

The MNF crew is not speaking to highly of the Patriots front office – “How do you look Tom Brady in the eyes”. :eek:
Well they're not wrong are they? How many Lafell's have to come before Tom says enough is enough?

I am 1000% in the corner of Steve Young.
I hate to say it but I am too, it pisses me off that they took a QB with the #62 pick when we do not have an OL capable of protecting are current HOF GOAT QB.

@AlbertBreer: Steve Young -- whom Tom Brady grew up idolizing -- really going to bat for No. 12 in saying the Patriots haven't done enough to help him.

This year they really haven't. Just look at the OL he gets to deal with every week

Dobson is turning out to be the next DA at this rate

Interesting to see both Dobson and Thompkins inactive and LaFell (a solid blocker) active. Seems to indicate a heavy dose of the running game is in order, as long as things do not get out of control early on the road in a very hostile environment...

Zo intimated this earlier today based on his sources, but I think this could be Tim Wright's coming out party. With Johnson and Berry gone, the center of the field should be open a bit.

Gronk is a tight end, not an outside wide receiver. I'm really talking along the lines of someone with speed and height that can catch to stretch the field. You know maybe someone like Kelvin Benjamin who was pretty much there in the draft when we were picking.
Wrong, Benjamin went 28, we had the 29th pick.

Well they're not wrong are they? How many Lafell's have to come before Tom says enough is enough?
I have been saying it for a year, the window is closing with Brady and when it closes the odds/percentages that this team continues to succeed like it has are very slim.

Wrong, Benjamin went 28, we had the 29th pick.
I know but it wouldn't have been too hard to move up a single pick if you really cared about Brady would it? No let's go get Easley who was not a necessity.

These announcers should get a penalty for piling on or third man in...

The sky is falling and the game has not even started...

Everyone needs to take a calm down pill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes