PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because you're not going to pay Wes you are going to make him suffer? Disgraceful

This offense is terrible, if they don't sign Winslow, branch or Gaffney this week, this offense will be shut out completely next week in Baltimore without a doubt. Who knew one non quarterback injury would completely destroy the offense for the year.

Holy crap man calm down.

Welker is limited

Hernandez is out

#47 blew his block on the Woodhead run

#47 blew his block on one Brady sack

The OL blew a basic stunt on the other Brady sack

How is any of that on McDaniels?

I should have been more descriptive. Prior to 2012, the last 2 times JMcD was the OC in a Brady game was the SB where Brady was a tackling dummy and the Pollard game in 2008.
I am not directly blaming Josh for that…just a coincidental trend. I agree, they will make half time adjustments and we will not let our PPG average dip under 30.

but guys, winning with welker gives mcdaniels 0 credit!

we need to win with Lloyd!!! So he can get a good check at the end of the season and draft the next tim tebow on other team.

What they are doing to Welker is gross.

What are they doing? Do you really think Belichick would tank the game to no give Welker his catches?

If we just get to halftime with the game tied I'd consider that a huge success. Regroup at halftime

I'll wait til after we come out after the half..... but this offense so far has been very troubling. Not because execution is bad, it's because it look utterly inept at this point.

Hello Welker.

Thank you. Finally

Surely this has to be rock bottom for the offensive line which has been in steady decline since 2007

So because you're not going to pay Wes you are going to make him suffer? Disgraceful

They already paid him 9 miliion to sit on the bench ? think about it. He is probably injured(concussion is what reiss was speculating) from preseason so they are maybe being careful ?

god i hope that play changes the offense for the game

Gisselle approves of Welker's catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes