PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Cardinals game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't win by 20+, something went wrong. Pressure on Kolb should lead to gift INTs.

I want to buy into the new look defense, but I need to see a few games before I will be a believer. Hoping we dont do the soft zone thing and give Kolb easy outlet throws. I totally agree pressure on Kolb is the key even if we give up a play here and there.

2011 Arizona Cardinals Football Schedule

This was the Cardinals' schedule last year. They really didn't beat anyone "good". The eagles were bad last year, Dallas self-destructed. They only beat the 49ers at home (division games are always tough).

They lost to Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Giants, Redskins and Vikings. I'm not saying we should be overconfident, but I was more nervous for our previous game than this one. Season opener against an nfc WEST opponent playing at 1pm (which is 10am PT), and riding on the crowd's emotional support of Troy Brown's induction.

Bring on the Cardinals.

In fairness, who exactly did the Patriots beat last year?

Ben Vereen - IMDb

Ben's nagging injuries have kept him off the 46 and are preventing him from dancing with the stars

Thats amazing we never see dancers converted to NFL players. Maybe the dancers are getting pissed with the NFL taking their spotlight..

Who is this Vereen everybody keeps writing about???

l_mary-s-incredible-dream-mary-tyler-moore-ben-vereen-1564.jpg

I think he's the one on the right.

Heh that's an interesting way of putting it. Good yet shaky? I don't think none of them have proven themselves to be above average right now. 2010 McCourty was in good category though.

I think good and shaky matches our CBs. :D

mccourty-obv
Arrington- gives up alot of chunks but plays the deep ball well, and is physical. Played great vs. Cruz in the SB.
Dowling- Not enough game film to judge, he looks mixed.

Thats amazing we never see dancers converted to NFL players. Maybe the dancers are getting pissed with the NFL taking their spotlight..
They take retired or close to retired dancers for their show. I certainlyhope no retired/close to retiring dancers try the nfl.
Also, 5 pages of game day posts more than 30 minutes before the game. I expect this thread to kill the server bandwidth by halftime. :)

Waiting waiting waiting...................

We have a Candy Corn scented candle burning and the Patriots game is about to start...damn the Tampa weather, it's fall! Wishing for a great game and no injuries!

Traveled to Tennessee last week to watch Pats have their way with the Titans...

Do you think the TE's will have as much impact this week?

Photo below of Gronk and Hernandez from our 2nd row seats!!!!

Man there were a lot of Pats fans there!!!!

Attachments

• gronk_hernandez lp field.jpg
    gronk_hernandez lp field.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 155
From what i have read ..cardinals D is very good and they are very pittsburgh like. They wont play the standard D the titans played and will throw a lot of looks and pressures. Its going to be a challenge and wont be surprised if this is a close game

I wouldn't be surprised either.....

If anyone finds this game online....please post....most appreciated

If anyone finds this game online....please post....most appreciated

I do not think we are allowed to post a link here…but if SOMEONE can PM me a link (along with Mr. Borg) I would appreciate it...

Do you guys here that sound?????

That's my first beer being cracked. Here's to a good, injury free game.

God help us...The discount double check ad is back.

My MacBook Air augered in this week (under warranty) so I won't be able to participate much in the game thread end of the franchise hysteria running into the den to the old windows desktop PC from the TV.

Curse you Steve Jobs!

Uhmmm...what channel is this on? Cause my fox is saying it's the giants game...and...that's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft