PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bucs game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official Patriots vs Buc's game thread

Sadly, this seems to need saying:

It's only preseason, folks. You can relax.

The game day threads obviously have jet's trolls now. Most people screaming the sky is falling have a low post count.

Brady should likely be benched for the Giants game. With those LBs there and this O-line, it won't be nothing pretty.

Rolling up Ebner to the 40 tech on that dime.. interesting.. they are throwing a lot at him, see if he's swimming and so far he is.

Rolling up Ebner to the 40 tech on that dime.. interesting.. they are throwing a lot at him, see if he's swimming and so far he is.

It's Ebert. Learn the players!

I know it's just preseason but I don't remember the Pats O looking this bad in the preseason. So excuse me for worrying.'

Then they are losing to some scrubs in Tampa Bay of all teams, and the 2nd stringers haven't come out yet... it's a cause for concern, with the o-line at least.

Last edited:

The game day threads obviously have jet's trolls now. Most people screaming the sky is falling have a low post count.

I noticed that too. Except for PP2, this thread would be a lot better if posters with less than 100 posts were not allowed in the game thread.

halftime

Any lip readers here know what BB was yelling to the refs after Bradys early sack?

I know that its preseason, but this offense sucks.

Thats a dress rehersal beat down by an average team. Not the end of the world but definitely a bummer. Im out

Different players and different roles. I'd really like to see Demps turned into a ST weapon.

Tried to make it seem sarcastic couldn't find a good smilie lol.

I noticed that too. Except for PP2, this thread would be a lot better if posters with less than 100 posts were not allowed in the game thread.

PP2 is a reincarnated Pats Psycho, a longtime great contributor...I think

I know it's just preseason but I don't remember the Pats O looking this bad in the preseason. So excuse me for worrying.'
Lions game last year?

Last edited:

I know it's just preseason but I don't remember the Pats O looking this bad in the preseason. So excuse me for worrying.

You don't remember 2008? The o-line was just as bad. Also, 2/5 of the line didn't play and Mankins is on his first game backfromACL surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes