PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not being a troll. I want someone else just for this game. Mallet needs a shot because we have zero points right now. I don't care if i insult people but brady's performance is speaking for itself. I am saying let mallet play one game...just one game for god sakes. Brady needs some real fire.

Zero points?

since we will lose this game(most likely) why not give mallet atleast one shot?

why is everyone so angry?

I honestly wouldn't object if boger didn't make it out of foxboro.

There was absolutely nothing dirty about that play. People in here need to (Please be quiet - edited) and quit whining.

I'm just waiting for a gif that shows the helmet hitting the knee.

Don't give me that ******* ****. That was a helmet to the knee. Completely dirty play.

If he was trying to make a clean tackle, his arms would have been out, but he tucked his arms in, intending to lead with his helmet, every inch of the way.

LOL. No he didn't. That was his shoulder pad. You're letting your anger over losing Gronk override your better judgement.

These f&^king dirty browns have been going after knees this entire game. The NFL's days as the king of the hill are numbered. The concussion scandal is just gaining traction. I'm disgusted.

Gronk is such an amazing talent. What truly worries me is his state of mind after another season ending injury. I remember hearing him say that he was tired of surgeries and the rehab process. What happens if he no longer wants to play football? Will he ever be the same?

Honestly, that hit look like he just completely blew off his knee. I hope to God im dead wrong, but I don't think Gronk will ever be the same. Another wasted year for Brady.

A Dobson/KT/Edelman/Amendola spread could still work though. Gotta believe

It could. But Dobson has a sprained foot and no practice. He could be done also. We will either witness the best patriots season or the worst. I still have faith, but not many do.

A Dobson/KT/Edelman/Amendola spread could still work though. Gotta believe

There is no gurantee they will be healthy either. And we saw what our offense was without gronk. ESP in the RZ.

What crap. Ward did not try to blow out Gronk's knee but he definitely hit the knee on purpose

I feel so bad for Gronk, one of the toughest SOBs in football. I wouldn't doubt if he starts considering retirement if he even makes it back. He's fought back from so many injuries, is it even worth it.

Please don't respond to zen any further as he has been removed from the thread.

I saw this coming long time ago. Gronk runs like a train without breaks, he fights for any yard, sometimes you need to protect yourself on this league and play smart.

Love me some Tom Brady, but he is sucking today. Big time.

If you're one hopping 5 yard passes I don't even know what to say.

Denvers path to SB is easy now if gronk is out for rest of year

the fact that he hit with the shoulder pad is a moot point

he left his feet

he launched

arms at his side, led with the head

all the things the NFL has tried to eliminate.....want to take bets on the new direction the rules will take next year?

tackles like this will be explicitly outlawed

this was Brandon Merriweather technique

I am not being a troll. I want someone else just for this game. Mallet needs a shot because we have zero points right now. I don't care if i insult people but brady's performance is speaking for itself. I am saying let mallet play one game...just one game for god sakes. Brady needs some real fire.

Zero points?

since we will lose this game(most likely) why not give mallet atleast one shot?

why is everyone so angry?

Anybody who thinks Mallet gives this team more of a chance to win than Brady does is either a troll or a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes