PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an obvious PI. It's only controversial at all because Tasker is a ******ed ape that someone handed a microphone

Once again, awesome thread. Thanks for the hilarity.

Sure it did, maybe not for homers like you guys who don't mind the refs gifting a team the ball at the 1 for minimal contact. Contact that was being allowed by the refs all game and only called in the most pivotal of moments with a ref that obviously got caught up in the game.

If you could take off your homer glasses for a moment you would see how terrible of a call that was. Almost makes me want to stop watching football as there have been far too many of these happening throughout the league. Watch 4 hours of football and then have the refs choose a winner at the very end... It's getting old

I always love it when some clueless noob wanders in here and calls DI a homer. Clearly they haven't read a single other one of his 40,000 posts.

Sure it did, maybe not for homers like you guys who don't mind the refs gifting a team the ball at the 1 for minimal contact. Contact that was being allowed by the refs all game and only called in the most pivotal of moments with a ref that obviously got caught up in the game.

If you could take off your homer glasses for a moment you would see how terrible of a call that was. Almost makes me want to stop watching football as there have been far too many of these happening throughout the league. Watch 4 hours of football and then have the refs choose a winner at the very end... It's getting old

A Patriots fan who always shows up in Brown's threads ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This one and the one against New Orleans where they could have called holding.

The only BS call that benefitted us in this game was the intentional grounding that was called against Campbell. Apparently Boger thinks the tackle box encompasses 90% of the field.

The PI was the right call, though, and the hold in the Saints game was something that goes uncalled 50 times per game, every game.

Calling me a homer is about as idiotic as it gets.

As for the call, I've said it was terrible. Given the terrible calls that cost the Patriots the Jets and Panthers games, I'm fine with the Patriots finally having the calls even out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back