PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this coming long time ago. Gronk runs like a train without breaks, he fights for any yard, sometimes you need to protect yourself on this league and play smart.

What would you expect him to do on that play, fall down as soon as he caught it?

Denvers path to SB is easy now if gronk is out for rest of year

True, but I think we might see another AFC underdog team make it to the Super Bowl over them. Possibly Ravens or Steelers if they squeeze into the playoffs.

browns D is good...pats have no answers for good Ds....will kill them in playoffs

Something HAS to be wrong with Solder.

Once again, this pathetic o-line can't even make a decent block to let Brady throw the ball cleanly.

Brady has played awful thus far. Smh.

I've watched every single game of Brady's career, trust me, he is sucking today.:bricks:

Making a tackle entails that you leave your feet and launch most of the time. The NFL has eliminated high blows. Blows to the legs are legal.

they need to eliminate the launch, and they will

never was i coached, never did i coach anyone to leave their feet, with their arms at their side, leading with the head

that's not tackling.....

Making a tackle entails that you leave your feet and launch most of the time. The NFL has eliminated high blows. Blows to the legs are legal.

Not to the knees. Give it up.

I hope you meant nothing illegal which is true. But it was definitely dirty

What I mean is that by any principle of fair play in any sport, that should be not only an illegal hit but totally unsportsmanlike conduct with malicious intent to injure. But apparently is totally an okay thing to do in this game. The only question is if it is legal why not do it on every play? I mean, is there any knee that is not going to buckle if a helmeted 200 pounder at full speed runs into it?

Brady really struggles against pressure. Just some awful decision making and throws today.

Well at least we weren't shut out!

after nearly 3 quarters we get our first points.:confused:

Guys Gronk isn't done yet. The Pats may have lucked out at be an MCL tear rather than ACL. Not likely, but there is a chance. He could return from that.

Even so, the Pats still could win it all. As the Ravens showed last year, even extremely flawed and beat up team can get hot in the playoffs.

Brady's accuracy has been rough all season.

Doesn't help that this is one of the worst o-lines in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents