PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL has been collapsing

Now we get the FG.

Go for the TD next drive.

lol right. So give me a % that this happens and then try to assign a % that if it does he doesn't get reinstated. Maybe start with precedent if you're lost as to how to guesstimate.

It is a lifetime ban. Not everyone gets the lifetime ban, but it doesn't change the fact I am right. Besides, does a year ban really make it no big deal?

So now you've shifted from he didn't "come on" to he's playing out of his mind now and wasn't in his first 7. This really isn't at all relevant to buying low on a player is it? If it was the opportunity would never exist. Regardless, pretending it was a secret that gordon was a beast before the trade deadline is about as revisionist as it gets.

Gordon was a good, but inconsistent WR prior to the trade deadline. He had several great games and several invisible games. He wasn't the stud he is now. I didn't change my argument at all.

Someone needs a lifetime ban on this thread.

I will give you even odds that the Pats do not find a player as good as Gordon or Gronk in the second round in the next 10 years. How much will you bet me?

Gronk? Only a handful of non-QBs better than gronk will come out in the next decade, and most of them won't last to the second round. Gordon, sure, I'll take that bet

Driving down the field... crushing sack, once again. 4 man rush, go **** yourself o-line.

The O-line forgot to show up for this game.

Wow Gost got that 50 yarder to go. Just a 5 point game now. Let's go defense!!

How many times have we seen QB's throw the ball out of bounds like that. This is starting to look like the Ben Drieth game. Kraft has a lot of juice in the NFL, i'd like to see him use it. Booger needs to be let go, hes incompatent and hes using his authority to alter a game.

Put Logan Ryan in. He needs to get his regular int.

You're an F-ing scum. Glad people like you are nearly nonexistent now.

BLACK PRESIDENT elected by a WHITES. HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Why did you "quote" that? Please edit it.

what the hell happened to this board ? I thought this was just sports.

Steve Tasker should be ashamed of himself..

No idea why we decided to slow play it in that drive. We are down 8 points, nearly killed 6+ minutes like we were ahead milking the clock.

This o-line =

GARBAGE

Unbelievable!

You're an F-ing scum. Glad people like you are nearly nonexistent now.

BLACK PRESIDENT elected by a WHITES. HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Please do not quote him when pointing out how ignorant he is. It is bad enough that was posted once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back