PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Browns Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an F-ing scum. Glad people like you are nearly nonexistent now.

BLACK PRESIDENT elected by a WHITES. HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Pats, it's not worth it. And please edit your post to remove all the N words. Bad enough that it happened once. No need to spread the manure further.

Thank you all for the reports. That user has been permanently removed and the post has been deleted.

Andrew Garr is a piece of ****.

Back on topic, let's go Pats.

You're an F-ing scum. Glad people like you are nearly nonexistent now.

BLACK PRESIDENT elected by WHITES. HOW DOES IT FEEL.

They're non-existent in the north east, anyway.

Gostkowski is a clear cut Pro-Bowl kicker this year.

Patriots need a turnover.

Too bad the refs stole one from us on the Browns 1st drive. That would've changed the game.

Please do not quote him when pointing out how ignorant he is. It is bad enough that was posted once.

What brought that out of him? Sometimes I deceive myself that all humans are inherently good.

Please do not quote him when pointing out how ignorant he is. It is bad enough that was posted once.

Agreed. Please return to talking about the game. He's gone permanently after that horrific and grossly offensive post.

How does a poster drop the N bomb who has over 2,000 post? The first thing I checked for was if they were a troll.

Really defies logic.

This team will rally around Mulligan and win this game

No idea why we decided to slow play it in that drive. We are down 8 points, nearly killed 6+ minutes like we were ahead milking the clock.

I think it's because without Thompkins, Gronk and Dobson, this offense needs to make sure every single person out there knows what is happening.

I doubt that this grouping ever envisioned player together before. Mulligan, Boyce, Amendola, Vereen and Edelman. I would have cried if you told me that these were Brady's weapons 4 months ago.

Time for some D. Need a win just to make up for Gronk. This game just sux no matter what the outcome.

Who would have thought we would be praying for Dobson and Thompkins to return asap?

How many times have we seen QB's throw the ball out of bounds like that. This is starting to look like the Ben Drieth game. Kraft has a lot of juice in the NFL, i'd like to see him use it. Booger needs to be let go, hes incompatent and hes using his authority to alter a game.

Bob Kraft should lodge an official complaint with the league office against that referee crew after this game.

Well that was a bizarre turn of events in the game thread. Yikes

They've got to lose one of these one day and today could be the day.
In any case, I don't believe they're going far w/out Gronk, but they've done all their scoring today w/out him.

I want us to win but I have that same "who really cares" feeling I had after a certain game in 2008.

It is a lifetime ban. Not everyone gets the lifetime ban, but it doesn't change the fact I am right. Besides, does a year ban really make it no big deal?

Gordon was a good, but inconsistent WR prior to the trade deadline. He had several great games and several invisible games. He wasn't the stud he is now. I didn't change my argument at all.

Regardless of the superlative he was in fact a better WR than anyone on our roster prior to the trade deadline. Not sure what CLE was asking for, but he was a stud then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore