PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a turnover again. Talib pick 6 coming

YESSS! That's 2 out of 4 and we're still in the 3rd quarter. Keep it going, keep it going!!

I really hope all those declaring the game was over went to bed. The rest of the thread should be fun now.

So 24-14.

Within 10.

I am pleased.

Now we need a Manning wounded duck. Game on.

I just realized all the haters have probably logged out of the forum and gone to bed. What a bunch of morons.

We got a game now

Last edited:
I love Ridley but honestly I'd give Bolden a shot at being the #1 he never seems to make mistakes and he provides more in the passing game.

I just realized all the haters have probably logged out of the forum and gone to bed. What a bunch of morons.

Nah, they'll have run back to JI.

Why the hell doesn't Fletcher get more playing time?

I predicted a Talib pick before the game so if there was a time to get one............

just have to play turnover free ball and we can get this. defense is playing well enough.

Never ceases to disappoint me thinking that a decent chunk of the fanbase are pink hat Pats fans. I wonder how many of them went home already.

Come on, 3 and out

Nice TD run! Now we need another TO by the defense!

Points going into the win. Keep this going and have the wind in the 4th quarter. Need the D to step up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back