PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on cue...the ramsey patriots bud light comm....

It's on now, baby.

60 minutes! That's the motto.

cmon team :rocker::rocker::rocker:

I just realized all the haters have probably logged out of the forum and gone to bed. What a bunch of morons.

Did you not watch the first half, or something?

Manning still has the 4th quarter and the wind against him. So watch for a pick 6.

hopefully this fires up the D for the next drive!!!

So, guys, do you have another stop-&-7 in you?

Just need two more turnovers to even it up

Hopefully Ramsey finally got a chance to watch this game in the 2nd half.

I just literally gronk-slammed a bag of peanuts...

Iaipatsfan where are you now??? Lets get a talib pick 6. Lets win this game tonight. Fight till the friggen end.

Did you see the way Gronk took helmets to the football and still smashed through them? THAT is how you protect the motherf'in rock.

@cpriceNFL: Brandon Bolden getting people fired up on the big board.

Take a seat Stevan!

I'm confused, do we have the wind at our back or are we going into the wind right now?

I love Ridley but honestly I'd give Bolden a shot at being the #1 he never seems to make mistakes and he provides more in the passing game.

Brady6, I think you're being a bit of a prisoner of the moment . . . kinda. Bolden has made plenty of mistakes, including a would-be touchdown where he inexplicably stopped running his route against TB earlier this season. He has one or two lapses per game. He was even a healthy scratch against Carolina, though I'm not sure whether that has anything to do with mental focus, which is what I'm talking about.

Win, lose or draw the fighting spirit, in spite of a horrendous first half, should make everyone walk a little taller.

Oh, look, a football game appears to have broken out.

And where are the "Patriots fans" who said this game was "over?"

Now we need a stop.

kpreh:

You've been around the block, according to your join date.

The good news is that yes, a lot of the posters here are tongue in cheek with criticism. But you can tell that some of them just aren't kidding, and are either trolls or just looking to make people miserable.

Yup I agree and they do a fine job of it don't they :D Some I think have just had it too good they don't understand what it is like to cheer for a losing team

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back