PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
************ Bill why are you running the ball down 24??? I can't defend you when you call something like that.

Yeah, I wonder where all those Amendola fans have disappeared to. Remember, Welker is just a JAG. Easily replaceable.:rolleyes:

Yep. It is Amendola's fault that we fumbled it 3 times in a row and conceded 17 points just like that.

If you're not playing to put some points on the board, then don't throw the damn football. Wtf is up with Belichick, he's messing up simple decisions that he usually has no problem with

You can’t really fault the defense they’ve actually played a solid first half of football, not team can overcome 6 fumbles in a half, that is grade school ****.

I don't fault our defense at all. Most of the year our defense has been the one that helped us win big time.

It's some of our offensive players Belichick is going to have a talking to.

Why run that and take a timeout? Lol

A run play? :confused:

Yep. It is Amendola's fault that we fumbled it 3 times in a row and conceded 17 points just like that.

Amendola is one of the worst WRs in the league being paid above 5 million a year.

Von Miller just got tackled :)

So what. It's not like we haven't been watching the same thing happen game after game with Ninko and Jones. They never get called either.

No, the Patriots wouldn't. We've often congratulated the Patriots for forcing turnovers and taking their opportunities when presented. Today, the Broncos have reversed that and are crushing their foot down the Patriots throats.

The Broncos look considerably better than the Patriots and deserve their lead. Put simply, the Patriots are being outplayed.

I'm not saying the broncos aren't outplaying them. They are crushing them. There's just no excuse for fumbling the ball 6 times and counting. It's not like denver is moving the ball like they did vs the boys. This denver defense hasn't even really played well aside from like the chiefs game and maybe the jags game.

Why run that and take a timeout? Lol

dont want to run out of downs and give broncos the ball. they are conceding the half basically.

Meanwhile, the Broncos run at least two pick plays for touchdowns every week and they never get called.

I guess only Denver is allowed to run "pick plays"

BS pass interference call on Amendola. The Broncos run that pick play all the time.

Guess they just want to get to the locker room....

These refs are such a joke. A Denver pass play does not exist with the PI Amendola was called for

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes