PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like Jimmy running that. Give it to a damn RB if its gonna be a run on 4th n 1.

What a **** call on 4th down. The OL hasn't been blocking for **** all game and you call a sweep with Garoppolo? Awful.

Horrible call, when Blount is running up the middle.

What a hardo brooks is. Dude you just got your helmet knocked off by a rookie qb.

What the hell kind of 4th down play call was that?

crappy play calling....I hate when they cant pick up 1 yard

Oh well at least the pats look a little better. Brady tried and threw some good passes. Defense is playing better

Ugly play, there were 2 guys wide open on a quick pass

If you have nobody else in the backfield, a QB sweep is an awful play call.

At least a QB draw or a fake hand off and then a bootleg.

Exactly. Where are the drafted guys who can play better than these stiffs? Halapiao? Hello? Anyone? They're stocked with stiffs.

No, it's not "exactly". You didn't even know what the hell you were talking about when you were trolling with that post. And missing on a late round pick is not bad drafting. It's what usually happens in the NFL.

Think first, then post. We'll all be better off.

This game wouldn't be right without an Int from Orton.

There's only one problem with your statement, Kontra. I'm not the one whining about having someone "disagree" with me the way Dutchmaster did..

I'm talking about your entire performance in this thread. So far you've called multiple people liars and told the people that disagree with you to jump off the Tobin. Relax. This isn't that big of a deal.

Yeah, so I can't even defend that play call. No fake for the naked boot. No other RB in the pistol or wildcat to even fake the pitch...just snap and run...

I just don't agree with replacing a guy to replace him, that's all.

If there is ever a marquee head coach available, then I'm all for the change. Unfortunately for those teams, those guys are few and far between.

Everyone will see it differently, but I'm a guy who'd give any HC that I named at least a few yrs to try and turn things around. In my opinion, teams like MIA and BUF are currently doing that, and are headed on a better track than when they took the team over.

I don't think they would make a change just to make a change. I think they would either because the GM can't work with him or they are trying to make a splash.

I agree though that with Harbaugh likely going to Michigan, there may not be a marquee head coach.

I don't mind that play. Pats are in full-on experimental mode. Can Jimmy G channel Russel Wilson and get a first down on this play? Nope? OK, we won't try this again.

BB is gaining massive information from this half.

They had trips right and one defender..Garopp ran left...mistake by the QB on the read...will you idiotic crybaby mopes ever STFU?

Why the hell were they going for that? Down 11 you take the fg. That was a horrible decision by Belichick and an even worse call by McD. It's like they want to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back