PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding today's 2014 week 17 and final regular season game vs the Buffalo Bills. Please do not start other threads concerning or during today's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game time is 1:00 PM ET at Gillette and will be televised on CBS.

Please read Ian's thread, which is a sticky, week regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/

Today's weather is supposed to be cloudy and in the around 50 for the game. The winds are forecast is to be around 7 MPH and should not be a factor.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

I'm really interested in seeing the young guys today.
Boyce, Butler, Silliga, White, Jimmy G.
I want to see them put forth a strong effort against a food Buffalo team and audition their worth to this roster.
I want to see Jimmy G look like Tom Brady his second season in the San Diego game that would be great for the franchise to have that guy.

@LeeSchechter: Walking into Gillette now and seeing a lot of Jimmy Garoppolo jerseys. Lots of fan support for Jimmy G who should see lots of work today.
I hope that happens. But it will only happen if the Brady lead offense looks sharp and puts some points up early. That is my take from everything I've been hearing from the Patriots camp this week. But I've stopped trying to out think BB a long time ago.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
I don't care about winning. I don't care about losing.

NO INJURIES is what matters the most today. A win would be icing on the cake but, make no doubt about it, a no injury game is the cake.

GO PATS!!!

Let's go pats! Hope the starters start and look ok. Don't want them too complacent though goin into a bye.

Go get em jimmy g

As much as I'd like to see Edelman & LaFell go over 1000 yards (both possible today, needing 28 and 117 yards respectively) to give Brady 3 1000 yard receivers, I don't want either of them as well as Brady or Gronk to actually play a snap today.

Final score means nothing, just get the key players into the playoffs.

I want to see some production out of the first offensive unit before going into the playoffs. I think if they go in to the bye looking they way the did against the jets it will show in the first game of the playoffs.

And I still would like to see a win. Time to play football.

so THIS is what a pre-CL carnage game thread looks like....nice.:D

Really the moral of this game is don't gets hurt. I still want to win but win or lose we are still the first seed and we need to be healthy for the playoffs. So no big injuries today and I will be happy it would just be icing on the cake if we won too.

Aside from the 3rd quarter against Miami this offense hasn't been great for several games now and Brady has started to get reckless with the football.

Gronk inactive for at today, BRILLIANT!!!

Edelman and Vollmer too

I'm standing here in the First row on the fifty behind the Pata bench and the equipment guy was just testing Casillas' helmet for the soundcheck.

Aside from the 3rd quarter against Miami this offense hasn't been great for several games now and Brady has started to get reckless with the football.

well, looks like you're going to be sorely disappointed by the offense again today. Must be a terrible affliction to live with.

Patriots inactives: Gronkowski, Edelman, Vollmer, Connolly, Gray, Hightower, Browner.

I'm standing here in the First row on the fifty behind the Pata bench and the equipment guy was just testing Casillas' helmet for the soundcheck.

dyam.,..and too late for me to call in a pre-emptive air strike...Curses...foiled again!

Let's hope they get some production even with the inactive being out. I'm not thrilled with the offense lately.

damn, wish the starting OL would have been active for a few series today to get back in sync. have looked dismal on and off the past few games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back