PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use a yify one.
I usually do but I feel like the audio really sucks in his releases. I always end up with really quiet dialogue and insanely loud music/effects despite my best efforts to adjust the EQ on the TV and sound bar. Am I crazy or do you see the same?

Ravens come here with a first round win. Great...
Look at it as an opportunity to redress past wrongs.

Also, too: Doesn't Cinnci drop all the way to 6 if they lose?

I usually do but I feel like the audio really sucks in his releases. I always end up with really quiet dialogue and insanely loud music/effects despite my best efforts to adjust the EQ on the TV and sound bar. Am I crazy or do you see the same?
Depends do you put it on a usb and plug it straight into your tv or plug it into a console/BR player etc.? yify ones are undoubtedly the best for me and i just plug the usb directly into my TV and play. With a player all the seperate sound settings can clash with your TV settings and that usually means harder to hear dialogue.

Belichick used both Smith and Dillon as bell cow backs. In all likelihood, he'd have done the same with Maroney, had he worked out.
I'm not suggesting he's adverse to using a RB that way at all. I'm suggesting that he won't try and build his team around one. Even if Maroney had worked out well, I doubt he would have kept him as soon as his price went up, at least not if he wasn't willing to play for a discount. That's why I can't see him investing a top 15 pick in a RB. If he /had/ a top 15 pick, he's more likely to use it on a DT or something. Not a RB and not a WR,

Look at it as an opportunity to redress past wrongs.

Also, too: Doesn't Cinnci drop all the way to 6 if they lose?
Nope, winner of Cincy/Pitt is #3, loser is #5. Baltimore is locked into #6. Only exception is cincy could get to #2 if Denver loses.

Depends do you put it on a usb and plug it straight into your tv or plug it into a console/BR player etc.? yify ones are undoubtedly the best for me and i just plug the usb directly into my TV and play. With a player all the seperate sound settings can clash with your TV settings and that usually means harder to hear dialogue.
I run a Plex Media Server that hosts the files on my desktop PC, and I stream the files to my TV through my Roku.

They were life and death to beat ****ing Cleveland today with Connor Shaw playing QB.

Sure, but their front 7 is really good and their secondary is awful. I'm not sure I trust the Pats' OL to handle that front 7, and the Jets' secondary was awful too and we couldn't exploit it.

Historically, teams with strong front sevens can disguise poor secondaries pretty effectively against the Pats. It's been that way for years. Pats should still win if it comes to that, but I'll be a lot more nervous than I would have been if, say, San Diego or Cincy was coming to town instead.

I run a Plex Media Server that hosts the files on my desktop PC, and I stream the files to my TV through my Roku.
Yeah like i said maybe through the Roku is an issue, just grab a usb stick and put the movie on that and if you have the option plug it straight into your TV and play to see if you notice a difference.

It looked like he had a cut above his lip in the second half, my guess is they were fixing that up for him.

By the way is plex any good? Was thinking of using it.

Sure, but their front 7 is really good and their secondary is awful. I'm not sure I trust the Pats' OL to handle that front 7, and the Jets' secondary was awful too and we couldn't exploit it.

Historically, teams with strong front sevens can disguise poor secondaries pretty effectively against the Pats. It's been that way for years. Pats should still win if it comes to that, but I'll be a lot more nervous than I would have been if, say, San Diego or Cincy was coming to town instead.
At least we won't have to watch Talib try to defend Steve Smith!

Would be hilarious if Denver has to play Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye