PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats 12-4, #1 seed, and Brady's career winning percentage as a starter goes DOWN as a result of this below-average year (in terms of wins/losses). That's how great a run this team has been on!

Last edited:
Have to say Affleck is an amazing actor, Pike plays the dominant, in control lunatic pretty much flawlessly and the support cast (yes even Tyler Perry!) was very strong.

Yeah, there were some good movies this year (since that's what the gameday thread has come to with the game over and a long 2 week break).

If you're into thrillers/scary movies, nothing will top "The Babadook." Scary as hell. No blood/gore etc. Just a great movie. Check itunes or your local cable on demand, as it was in limited theatres. Metacritic and rotten tomatoes both had it rated in the mid-90s.

Have to say Affleck is an amazing actor, Pike plays the dominant, in control lunatic pretty much flawlessly and the support cast (yes even Tyler Perry!) was very strong.
Nice! I was mostly intrigued with whether or not "Amazing Amy" could be pulled off, sounds like Pike managed it well enough :) I've always really liked Affleck in various roles. I'll have to check the movie out ASAP since it's coming out on DVD/online soon I think.

That just felt like a nothing game. I was struggling to be really bothered by much bar any potential injuries injuries.

I have no doubt that a full team would have won that!

Good. I want to see Patriots knock them out of the playoffs again.

They'd have to beat either PIT/CIN on the road first, before it came to that. If they do though, that's who we'll play.

IND is basically locked into the 4 seed, so BAL will travel to the winner of tonight's game.

Ravens come here with a first round win. Great...
Dont think so, they stink on the road, and their first game is at either Cincy or Pitt. I think both teams will beat the Ravens, a team that lost to case keenum, and struggled against QB #3 on the Browns.

I've said this a couple of days ago and i will reitirate it again, it doesn't matter who the Pats would face in the SB should they make it because they'll win it as long as a) Brady is protected (with Gronk being there) b) the defense is not giving up huge pass plays in key situations like defenses of the past in NE.

Now i firmly believe b) is a given because we have an elite D, however there is no way i can say with confidence that this line can keep Brady upright WHEN IT COUNTS. Maybe it's time for Gronk to bail us out in the post season....

Corey Dillon....
Corey Dillon was picked up at the end of his career for a two year run. Not what I consider to be what you're talking about when you say 'franchise running back'. Typically, the word franchise means he's a piece you're building your franchise.

Nice! I was mostly intrigued with whether or not "Amazing Amy" could be pulled off, sounds like Pike managed it well enough :) I've always really liked Affleck in various roles. I'll have to check the movie out ASAP since it's coming out on DVD/online soon I think.
Well if you're a fan of *ahem* torrents there are 1080p versions out already ;)

So that 2011 draft gave the league JJ Watt, Aldon Smith, Robert Quinn, Von Miller and Justin Houston. Not bad huh?

Yeah, there were some good movies this year (since that's what the gameday thread has come to with the game over and a long 2 week break).

If you're into thrillers/scary movies, nothing will top "The Babadook." Scary as hell. No blood/gore etc. Just a great movie. Check itunes or your local cable on demand, as it was in limited theatres. Metacritic and rotten tomatoes both had it rated in the mid-90s.
Babadook! Immense movie.

Corey Dillon was picked up at the end of his career for a two year run. Not what I consider to be what you're talking about when you say 'franchise running back'. Typically, the word franchise means he's a piece you're building your franchise.

Belichick used both Smith and Dillon as bell cow backs. In all likelihood, he'd have done the same with Maroney, had he worked out.

How does pointing out the obvious make me a troll? The main problem with this offense is the fact the OLine isn't very talented and Brady knows it all to well

Brady is being speed as a result. He knows they can't protect him. A good defensive OC will just attack the *uck out of the line early. Brady confidence will be shot for the rest of the game.

I've seen this movie before

I've been a die hard Pats fan since birth (1970) Just because I don't go all Fred Kirsch 100 % of the time shouldn't make me a troll
You might as well get worked up over the fourth preseason game, because that's what this was. Oh wait, you probably do!

What we witnessed today is what the average NFL fan experiences weekly, or at least the second level teams..

On to the tournament, two weeks to work some things out, gameplan and get folks healthy..

They are playing Tampa Bay and we have one of their draft picks

Actually we have two of their picks; 4th and 6th, and if the early scores held up the Rats could have moved up and been in position to draft Mariotta or Winston.

Now looks like we get the 2nd pick in the 4th and 6th rounds and the Rats will slip to #6 in the 1st round.

looks like baltimore is heading to the playoffs....dang
They were life and death to beat ****ing Cleveland today with Connor Shaw playing QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back