PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you got it man. I'm excited to see how a STARTING line with Kline and Cannon in the PLAYOFFS is gonna do. Since as we know, those two are definitely starting in the playoffs. Go to hell? Go f**k yourself. You're one of the most clueless asinine jackasses I've seen online and I'm truly embarrassed for you.
They just resigned cannon so they must think he's ok. So you are wrong.

I really don't care what anyone says, Brady has been getting sacked, hit and running all season apart from a few games during that streak. That to me equates a very bad o-line considering most of the elite QB's in this league have time to order a pizza behind their lines.

Let's give the Bills their due now. That was probably the best front 4 we'll face in the playoff (probably best in the NFL). Minus 2 key starters, I think our O-line was fine (for this game).

p.s. Don't get me wrong. I do NOT want to see any part of Kline playing in the post season.

Looks like it's going to be 3 teams from the AFCNorth making it.

I think I'd have rather seen BAL out.

LaFell didn't look too serious. Nothing a few weeks rest won't cure. Solder.... A little worried about that one. Didn't see Siliga's. Was it bad?

I was worried when BB came on the field to check on him, but I breathed a sigh of relief when he GOT UP AND WALKED...he did not limp...off the field. From my chair, it didn't look serious to me, but what do I know?

Yeah, you got it man. I'm excited to see how a STARTING line with Kline and Cannon in the PLAYOFFS is gonna do. Since as we know, those two are definitely starting in the playoffs. Go to hell? Go f**k yourself. You're one of the most clueless asinine jackasses I've seen online and I'm truly embarrassed for you.
Because Solder has played so great right!

I really don't care what anyone says, Brady has been getting sacked, hit and running all season apart from a few games during that streak. That to me equates a very bad o-line considering most of the elite QB's in this league have time to order a pizza behind their lines.

"I don't care! I can't stand it!"

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, here is a link that does not really back up your "analysis".

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

The way it starts off is very deliberately 'meh' but then it just explodes like the book did and i think the only thing putting people off it was they think the end seemed clustered and piled on, which i slightly agree with but mainly disagree.
Well it all happened awfully fast in the book too, so it sounds accurate. I didn't have a real issue with it though. Did you think the actors were good picks for the characters?

I don't have the hit number on hand, so that might actually be more of an issue this year than last year, but the OL gave up about 40% fewer snaps this season than last season.
Maybe the sack totals were down but unless i'm blind which i don't think is the case Brady is nearly always pressured or hit either during or after the throw. Don't get me wrong sometimes the protection is fantastic and that's when you see the offense go lights out but that has been few and far between.

LOL TOUCHDOWN J-E-S-T!!!

Just when they desperately need a loss!

Jimmy was being defended by a second string OL and was throwing to a second string receiving core. No way you can say anything about him really, bar he moves well

Asterisk if it makes you feel better. Still crappy football. Hopefully Solder is ok because the depth guys need a makeover.

He's a rookie with less than one game's worth of snaps. Of course he's going to make rookie mistakes.

Again...I claimed that he had done some nice things scrambling with a couple of downfield throws that were impressive, but I'm not getting the love fest from those claiming that "he could take over Brady's job" etc.

It's a pretty innocuous post. He looked like a rookie to me, that's for sure. Like I said, there's obviously something to build off of.

really hoping solder's injury isn't serious. for all of his criticism, i don't know what makes anyone here think his replacement is going to be any better. cannon did not look good at all this year. fleming at LT? or swing vollmer to LT and use fleming at RT?

Ravens come here with a first round win. Great...

Just as expected as any divisional game might go. It was smart to take Brady and Co out at halftime. They have a whole bye week to sort out any problems they might be having and they'll be ready to go come Divisional Round time.

Bring it on!

Geno w/a perfect passer rating on the day! And the JEST slide down the draft order!

Well it all happened awfully fast in the book too, so it sounds accurate. I didn't have a real issue with it though. Did you think the actors were good picks for the characters?
Have to say Affleck is an amazing actor, Pike plays the dominant, in control lunatic pretty much flawlessly and the support cast (yes even Tyler Perry!) was very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down