PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many active Pats are going to be having off season surgery? Spikes, Amendola, maybe Mankins?

Congrats to the Patriots for securing a much-needed and hard-fought first round bye! :rocker: SHAME on the D for allowing that final FG to ruin my perfect score prediction! :D

Ridley looked a little sad on the bench. Not me, I'm loving our 1-2-3 punch at RB.

I was unable to watch the game. NFL.com is stuck at over 5 minutes left. What is the score and time left?

Thank you for another great regular season, Pats. We appreciate your continued excellence. Year in and year out you gives fans something to be proud of and for which to cheer. This was perhaps the most satisfying because we saw the mad genius and his QB at their best (not statistically for Brady).

You earned a bye despite the arrest, the injuries, and miserable calls against you.. We endured with you. We thank you. Bring on the playoffs!

Picking refs for your game is like picking the caliber you want to die with

Now they switch to the last contestant in the "No One Wants the 6th Seed in the AFC" sweepstakes.

Woodhead still doing his thing....

I was unable to watch the game. NFL.com is stuck at over 5 minutes left. What is the score and time left?

Pats? 34-20, Patriots win, game over.

NFL.com has been crapping the bed all afternoon. Disappointing. You'd think the league site would be a good source for timely updates on such an important weekend.

Doing what we should have has never looked better - now time to ride the tails of the like of Blount and Edelman - HERE we go - LET'S have some fun!!!

Pats? 34-20, Patriots win, game over.

NFL.com has been crapping the bed all afternoon. Disappointing. You'd think the league site would be a good source for timely updates on such an important weekend.

Thank you. :singing: :rocker:

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 2m
#Patriots finish the regular season 12-4 and with the No. 2 seed in the AFC. Pretty remarkable given everything they've been through

Couldn't have said it better. Keep it going though.

SD just kicked a FG in OT. If they can stop the Chiefs, they'll be in the playoffs.

And Green Bay just beat the Bears.

Bears just had the Packers in 4th and 8 and flushed Rodgers. Unfortunately, the DBs let Cobb get wide open.

TD Green Bay

I had that game streaming while I watched Pats/Bills. Highly entertaining.

SD just kicked a FG in OT. If they can stop the Chiefs, they'll be in the playoffs.

And Green Bay just beat the Bears.

Green Bay is a team that no one should want to play in the NFC..

Chiefs missed a 41 yarder at the end of regulation, or the Steelers would be going to the playoffs. They still might, though, since K.C. is moving the ball on their OT possession.

Teams in the NFC had better beware of Green Bay. They have a sound rushing attack to go with their passing game. I would not want to play them in the postseason.

Woodhead still doing his thing....

What I find to be incredible is Woodhead has been targeted 86 times this season and has 76 receptions… that’s crazy; 88.3% of the time he is targeted he makes a reception.

What I find to be incredible is Woodhead has been targeted 86 times this season and has 76 receptions… that’s crazy; 88.3% of the time he is targeted he makes a reception.

Amazing that a guy the size of Greg Gutfeld and who could star in Peter Jackson movies could do so well.

K.C. has 10 players making their first start in this game.

Guys I was duck hunting all second half. How has amendola, KT and ridley done? And did Dobson ever return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST