PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eating CROW – Blount is playing great in all 4 quarters of the game

Keep Calm and BLOUNT

Blount has looked good out there today.

Let's get healthy and prepare for the SB

Boy I wished Belichick listened to everyone on this board for the first two months who begged him to cut Blount. Boy, he sucks.

Yup.... I'm sure there's a bunch of know nothing anti Blount people out there looking extra dumb

Instead of ridding bradys arm, maybe this team should ride this running game in the playoffs. Featuring the running game would take the pressure off TB and free up the WRs

Brady finally made a friend on the sideline

Somebody screenshot best buddies Brady & Blount!

You think the Bills are going to score two TDs with a little over 2 minutes?

No. But that would have been a really smart football play. And made things easier for the D.

270 team yards rushing today.

:rocker:

Anything better than Blount with his arm around Brady? Nope.

here comes the bye!!!:rocker:

Glad I was wrong there. TD Blount!

Re: Eating CROW – Blount is playing great in all 4 quarters of the game

Good thing you posted this before your old posts were dredged up. You know it would've happened.

Hell of a win, really hope the Pats take something away from this game, namely that they're easily at their best when they establish the run and let Brady dissect defenses out of the play action. He's the best play action QB in the league, and we probably have the best depth at RB in the league. Time to adapt to what we do best and see if we can roll through the playoffs with it.

Instead of ridding bradys arm, maybe this team should ride this running game in the playoffs. After this group of running backs is better than the group of pass catchers

A reincarnation of riggins and the hogs

And if you screw it up, which is exponentially more likely on a pass than a run in this situation, you get intercepted and put them right back in the game, which is exactly what happened. You're talking about what theoretically might have happened. I'm talking about what was both

A) most likely to happen, and
B) actually did happen.

Keep flailing around, though. Eventually you might stumble into a valid point.

The Patriots put the ball on the carpet numerous times while running the ball. The person scrambling for a point is you. You were wrong about both calls we're discussing, and you're clowning yourself.

It was clearly a touchdown. Even Hochuli can't screw this up.

You severely underestimate the incompetence of Ed Hochuli. I say he just got lucky that he got it right.

Blount is telling Brady, "keep working at it, one day you too could be carrying the team on your back"

Spikes "knee injury".... :rolleyes:

Blount. Special Teams AND offensive player of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes