PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have noticed is this team has each other's backs. They are helping each other if a player is getting ****. The team looks like a team so far.

Jamie Collins not a bright spot. Got burned twice and that fumble. Not hating, but I heard a lot of hype over that guy all off season. Hope he lives up

Bernard is a tough assignment for any linebacker in coverage.

That was most satisfying half of Patriots football that I've watched since the SNF comeback against the Broncos last season.

tom-brady-julian-edelman.gif
[/QUOT

Yes it was, and this was despite the Bengals getting all the calls from the Zebras. Still lots of football left. Lets finish this out.

How much longer will Marvin stick around with zero playoff wins?

I'm just shaky with relief right now. I have endured threads about Brady being done and after last week's thoroughly awful effort I was forced to think about what it meant, really meant to me for things to be all over. The Brady era. It's been 15 years. I felt very down and nauseated about it all day. I feel better now. The team is still there….it didn't just go up in smoke, which is sure what it felt like last week.

Gio Bernard is brilliant, mega underrated but he's an elite back in my book

Here is what I see in second half. .BB brings out a well rested Dobson and he torches their fatigued secondary? Anyone agree?...or is it the Sam Adams talkin?

Wright and Gronk at full speed could be a sight to be behold
You can clearly see that he's nowhere near as athletic as Hernandez, and that's what made him the player he was, but he's still an effective tool out there to the set. They two-TE set has kept Cincy off balance all game.

Ridley at 49 yards, Vereen 48. Would love to see both get 100.That'll give the line some confidence.

Here is what I see in second half. .BB brings out a well rested Dobson and he torches their fatigued secondary? Anyone agree?...or is it the Sam Adams talkin?

I think it may be the Sam Adams...maybe.

...long way to go.

the last drive was silly. 2nd goal brady rolls out to his right? come on josh. so stupid to call that garbage.
...let ridley run on 2nd, give brady the ball on 3rd.

GO PATS!!!!!!

I'm just shaky with relief right now. I have endured threads about Brady being done and after last week's thoroughly awful effort I was forced to think about what it meant, really meant to me for things to be all over. The Brady era. It's been 15 years. I felt very down and nauseated about it all day. I feel better now. The team is still there….it didn't just go up in smoke, which is sure what it felt like last week.
This is a great post.

Tim Wright was 4 for 4 on targets. I almost don't want to post this because I don't want to jinx him, but this guy never drops a ball.

How much longer will Marvin stick around with zero playoff wins?

For as long as possible. If fired, please hire him Jets.

great half - really nothing to complain about...

Jeez, McDaniels calls a hell of a first half and people are killing him now? The guy can't win.
It's a 30 minute half, not 28 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back