PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without McCourty , their TEs are going to come into play along with Sanu. This is a big test for our defense

Here is what I see in second half. .BB brings out a well rested Dobson and he torches their fatigued secondary? Anyone agree?...or is it the Sam Adams talkin?

Sam Adams has never lied to me :D

You can clearly see that he's nowhere near as athletic as Hernandez, and that's what made him the player he was, but he's still an effective tool out there to the set. They two-TE set has kept Cincy off balance all game.

True, Wright is not as athletic as the psychopath but this is Wright's first game with meaningful snaps...I fully expect Wright to get better and more acclimated to the offense as the season goes on...

You can clearly see that he's nowhere near as athletic as Hernandez, and that's what made him the player he was, but he's still an effective tool out there to the set. They two-TE set has kept Cincy off balance all game.

Hernandez had great running ability and he was lethal in space. Wright has been ok so far. He can only get better with more time in the offense. He makes plays though. I like that.

Here is what I see in second half. .BB brings out a well rested Dobson and he torches their fatigued secondary? Anyone agree?...or is it the Sam Adams talkin?
No Dobson is in the dog house, he is taking the Tavon Wilson approach to his second season it appears.

Dalton pick 6 incoming for the Mortal Kombat fatality finisher.

did not go through the 78 pages posted already, but i have to say...these refs are terrible. A lot of BS being called not only in our game, but around the league. What a travesty.

True, Wright is not as athletic as the psychopath but this is Wright's first game with meaningful snaps...I fully expect Wright to get better and more acclimated to the offense as the season goes on...
Wright is no Hernandez but since we lost Michael Myers he's as close to him that we've had

It's a 30 minute half, not 28 minutes.

Come on. His goalline calls weren't that bad and he has totally drawn up a gameplan that has the Bengals' defense stymied. People are being overly critical. Do people want to switch OCs tonight with the Bengals? I am sure Andy Dalton would be happy to.

collinsworth's momentum comment as it related to momentum was spot on too...been a long time i heard such a smart comment from an nfl announcer
Collinsworth is one of the better color commentators IMO. Probably a large reason why I like SNF games.

did not go through the 78 pages posted already, but i have to say...these refs are terrible. A lot of BS being called not only in our game, but around the league. What a travesty.
Yup

Surely the be all and end all for our O-Line problems is this guy...

edward_scissorhands.jpg

No Dobson is in the dog house, he is taking the Tavon Wilson approach to his second season it appears.

Or he is a guy who is coming off of foot surgery and missed the entire offseason and preseason. Let's give the guy some time to work his way back.

The Pats needed that humiliating punch in the face last week to wake up and start playing!

Mike Reiss‏@MikeReiss
TE Tim Wright is maximizing his time on the field. In 11 offensive snaps, he has 4 catches for 60 yards and 1 TD.

More snaps please.

For as long as possible. If fired, please hire him Jets.

No, god no!

Marvin sucks in the playoffs. If he goes to the JEST, he might never get a chance to suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back