PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official NFL Draft Day 1 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be Kendall Wright to the Bears. Maybe Mercilus and they also like McLellin.

Melvin Ingram to the San Diego Chargers. Must be thanking the Jets organization right now.

Bedard says McClellin to Bears

Good pick for the chargers. Really good pick. lord knows they need help on Defense. They always lose the lead in games they should be blowing out the opponent

Just as an aside, you gotta love the iPad for draft night...

Got some good tunes from archive.org playing on the Bluetooth stereo headphones while surfing multiple NFL sites checking out the latest draft news, rumors, vids of players all while sitting back in the comfy couch with a tasty beverage.

I do believe this is what Steve Jobs had in mind.

LOL. My Ipad battery just died just now. :mad: I had to go upstairs and get my laptop.

The Ipad was made for watching TV and pooping :D

The draft is shaping up PERFCTLY . . . . . ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... for us to draft a guard and trade down. Then, chaos ensue.

McLellin to the Bears...some people here are crying as I type right now.

Ingram is gonna be a BEAST 34 OLB..... disappointed we didn't trade up for him.....

luckily theres still some good pass rushers on the board.

Ok, which teams between 19 and 27 need an outside pass rusher more than what is on the board? Houston will want to replace Williams. Steelers don't. Detriot probably doesn't. Denver needs other things more. Cincy probably wants more offense. Chicago probably will take DeCastro if they are smart to finally not get Cutler killed every year.

Wow DeCastro is still on the board.. If he makes it to a Pats pick Bill will take him a Value alone.... Please some one take before the pats..

I think its safe to say now all of the Chandler Jones hype was teams spreading misinformation.

Kendall wright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick