PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 'I'd like to Revise my Won-Loss Prediction' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. I give up... I now expect a 13-3 record

I have to officially revise my playoff predictions. I am going with 14-2.

the converts to my 14-2 prediction are coming here it makes a man feel good

I'll bite on the 14-2 prediction.

I said 11-5 and their is no revision ... I live the season in error of judgement and it so pleases me that I was wrong. :D

I said 11-5 and their is no revision ... I live the season in error of judgement and it so pleases me that I was wrong. :D

Oh, I completely admit that I was wrong, but I have also reserved the right to move the goalposts. :D

I'm ecstatic to see that I might have been lowballing the team at 12-4. :D

Am I allowed to revise to 17-2 without placing the mockers on the team?

At the beginning of the season I thought we'd be anywhere between 12-4 or 9-7. 14-2 seems the most logical now with 13-3 allowing an egg.

I'm ecstatic to see that I might have been lowballing the team at 12-4. :D

This. 14-2 and then 17-2. No way the Pats lose anything the way Brady is playing right now.

Thank the heavens my 12-4 prediction is pretty much in this case... wrong.

So glad to have been wrong about 12-4. Guess I'll jump on that 14-2 prediction.

Said from the onset this team was good for between 11 and 13 wins.. prophetic???

13-3 or 14-2. Leaning toward 14-2.

Yep mea culpa- never would have guess this in a million years.. but Tom Brady is playing on a different level, and the young players are taking to coaching not like last year.. Randy Moss, was not what we all thought he was, and the pats are not what i thought they would be... but i cant say im upset that they are 11-2... im just going to enjoy the ride...

Even though at this point I predict my prediction will be wrong (I said 11-5), I don't want to jinx the Pats by changing it, so I'll keep it there to help Tom Brady with his mission to prove me wrong. :)

Even though at this point I predict my prediction will be wrong (I said 11-5), I don't want to jinx the Pats by changing it, so I'll keep it there to help Tom Brady with his mission to prove me wrong. :)

I like your thinking. Mind if I use it to rationalize my consistently wrong predictions?
My (revised, again) prediction: 13-3, mirabile dictu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents