PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Don't Over-react to the Week 2 loss to the Jets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not overreact to anything, but I would react appropriately to this:

The Patriots are 1-7 in their last 8 road games.

But on the bright side they almost never lose playing in a place with "England" in the name. :rocker:

What's with this censorship?! This isn't America?! I thought this was a Patriot' s forum?!

No, this isn't America.

Him and Gerard Warren are today's MVPs.

Greetings,

Aaron Hernandez looks like he might have the biggest impact a rookie has had on the Patriots in a very long time. I love his ability to get open and obtain huge yards after the catch. He has the skills legendary tight ends are made of. Just think of how great he will be with added improvement.

Gerard Warren sacks on Sanchez were very hard, almost if I could feel them through my television.

Peace,
Celticboy04

Exactly. Schedule came out and I saw the Pats being 2-2 going into the break. Last week gave me hope that they stood a chance in NY and Mia, this week I am back to they still might have a chance in Miami but most likely are 2-2 going into bye week on their way to a 9-7 or 10-6 season, maybe catch a lucky bounce and go 11-5.

The D will get better. The O will get better once Brady stops locking in on Moss and spreads the ball around. I actually think Moss is a hinderance to this O because Brady feels the need to chuck the ball up to him instead of looking for the next open player. Yes Moss is a rediculous talent as the catch illustrated today, but IMHO he is the albatross holding this O back because Brady is too reliant upon him.

On to Buffalo and here's to stealing a win in Miami, maybe.

You are dead on at 9-7 to 10-6 this year....team overall is just going to be too erratic this year. Defense is going to look spectacular at times and downright ugly at other times (Case in point...tonight) Just go into the rest of the season with REALISTIC expectations and you will be fine. I think the tough part is when you see everything click and come together like it did against cincy...you start thinking ....Super bowl......Cincy is a darned good team...why can't we do that every week? Because we are young, green, and developing,...Now as far as the offense...all I can think of is that no adjustments were made by coaching and Brady made some very poor decisions....that and we did face a very good D overall....hate to say that because I DESPISE the f-in JESTS...GO PATS!!!

I would not overreact to anything, but I would react appropriately to this:

The Patriots are 1-7 in their last 8 road games.

Here's a stat: Before the injury, Brady on the road had 15 4th-quarter come-from-behind or game-winning drives.

Since the injury? ZERO.

Relax. You should have seen this loss coming.

The Jets are not as good as they looked today and the Patriots are not as bad as they looked today.

I'm just hoping Darius Butler is not as bad as he looked today. Bad is an understatement btw. He was putrid. Awful. Disgusting. Made me want to puke.

The Pats looked like what they really are, a mediocre team that is not a Super Bowl contender.

Faith is for the weak. Try observation.

My faith is based on what I have observed, but thanks for the life lesson. I'm sure you're doing much better than I am in life, be sure to drop some more wisdom my way. Your transparency is illuminating.

Well thank god scientific method does'nt merely rely on one sample. God only knows how foolish that would be.

I observe that you registered just to trash on the Pats following a loss to the Jets.

= Troll

Here's a stat: Before the injury, Brady on the road had 15 4th-quarter come-from-behind or game-winning drives.

Since the injury? ZERO.

Until further notice, I have zero expecations of this team in a road and/or close game.

The Pats looked like what they really are, a mediocre team that is not a Super Bowl contender.

This one hurts. Beating the Jets would be huge. We will be favored when we play them at home ( and I certainly don't expect to be swept by the Jets ), so for me this was the biggest game on the schedule this year.

Its been a while ( 2007 ) since the Pats won a playoff game, so winning this game would have been great. Beating the hapless Bills at home next week by 40 wont do much to make Pats fans feel much better.

Well thank god scientific method does'nt merely rely on one sample. God only knows how foolish that would be.

Oh please. (Stupidity is rampant in this forum.) Did you watch the last game, the last season, the season before it? Do you see a trend?

i hate "official" threads

Oh please. (Stupidity is rampant in this forum.) Did you watch the last game, the last season, the season before it? Do you see a trend?

A trend of what..... Making the playoffs. Certainly a man of science such as yourself. Understands that when you flip a quarter, a couple things will most certainly happen. Unfortunately for you, you have to flip it more than once or even twice to see the pattern or get the results. Why don't you check back after a few more flips..... Who knows they could be good, stranger things have happened. Just ask Mo Lewis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back