PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Belichick Post Press Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp. This is it. Patriots did nothing outside of norm. NFL has no "evidence." Still think a token fine will be enforced for closure and to satiate everyone that presupposed something happened with no proof or evidence. Will further the talking points that Patriots cheat to win......though amazingly there is no evidence to support. And then there will be a game next weekend that none has yet to talk about.

Anyone doubt the value of a great, forthcoming press conference?

http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=sportsnation&pollId=4679268

After listening to Bill Belichick's impassioned declaration that the Patriots did nothing wrong, do you believe him?
  • 74%
    Yes ... and hopefully this ends the overblown deflation controversy.
  • 26%
    No ... there are still a lot of unanswered questions here.
(Total votes: 24,162)

I don't understand...

What is it about living in Indiana and Washington that makes people react so differently about what they saw and heard during Bill's press conference?! :D

Last edited:
He also said the Sox would finish at 85 wins or something in August-September when they were already rolling. I admit I listened to their show quite a bit the last couple of years, but not at all this week. I won't be going back, either. I'm going with Dale & Holley.

I listen to Gresh and Zo, and then Dale and Holley. That's it. No one else. They are the only sports media that I can tolerate.

maybe if CHB writes it...kidding... Iam surprised he has not chimed in.
He did the other day. Just read the headline, which was enough.

I don't understand.

What is it about living in Indiana and Washington that makes people vote differently about what they heard during Bill's press conference?!

Colts and Seahawks.

Anyone doubt the value of a great, forthcoming press conference?

http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=sportsnation&pollId=4679268

After listening to Bill Belichick's impassioned declaration that the Patriots did nothing wrong, do you believe him?

(Only Washington state and Indiana are in the red "no" category).
  • 74%
    Yes ... and hopefully this ends the overblown deflation controversy.
  • 26%
    No ... there are still a lot of unanswered questions here.
(Total votes: 24,162)
How interesting a few of the locations which seemed unpersuaded have large fan bases for these teams: Seahawks, Colts, Steelers

I listen to Gresh and Zo, and then Dale and Holley. That's it. No one else. They are the only sports media that I can tolerate.

There will be no more Gresh after the SB. I'm actually looking forward to Bertrand because I kind of like him. I may be in the minority there.

Is there a way I can block or not see tweets from Ben Volin and Albert Breer on the Pats Beat Writers feed left of the webpage? I don't want to use ad block to block the whole section.

yeah, gresh and zo are awesome, though. and I sometimes like felger and mazz. i also sometimes don't. thing is, i don't usually get to listen to gresh and zo because of their time slot. too bad gresh is leaving :(

There will be no more Gresh after the SB. I'm actually looking forward to Bertrand because I kind of like him. I may be in the minority there.
he's good, but i prefer gresh. it's zo that really draws me, though. he's too fun to listen to. SUP!

Whelp. This is it. Patriots did nothing outside of norm. NFL has no "evidence." Still think a token fine will be enforced for closure and to satiate everyone that presupposed something happened with no proof or evidence.

I'm thinking no. Belichick stated several times that "they followed the rules to the letter." To me that is a legal phrase. The NFL has vague, gray area, seat of the pants methods and procedures for verification of ball inflation. The mere fact that the NFL rule states the pressure must be in a range of 12.5 to 13.5 psi shows it is an inexact process.

If the NFL thinks they are going to hang anything on Belichick by forming some kind of half-assed Warren Commission they are sorely mistaken.
They try try to fine Belichick and Bill is going to unleash a **** storm of epic proportions. Does anyone seriously doubt that since 2007 BB has been documenting, cataloging, preparing and yes even hoping that one day he would be able to unload and wipe that **** eating smirk off of Roger Goodell's face. It will be payback time and Bill will get medieval.

ima-get-medieval-on-your-ass-17981.jpg

Last edited:

Eric Shawn the friggin super moron from Fox News opens the segment smarmily bashing the Patriots and then says the Pats rigged the game against the Seahawks...the SEAHAWKS!!!! This four-eyed punk moron bashing the Pats without even KNOWING THE TEAM they played!!! Total douche know-it-all know nothing.

Eric Shawn (@EricShawnonFox) | Twitter

if anyone wants to torture this moron there it is....

still laughing at "we are not polishing fine china here"

D& C call this criminal.......
Mut & Merloni doesn't believe them.
Dale & Holley is the only good show in that station.

T &R, they think it overblown, but still act a bit juvenile, but props for them to annoy Bob Kravitz to a point Kravitz wrote a column and called T&R morons.
Gresh and Zo is best X&O football and they really just want to talk about the superbowl.
Felger & Mazz.. well, yes mike, I agree mike, I don't know football mike but I love you mike. Then you got Felger..nuff said.

"so Jim Gray, what do you have to say after seeing that New England cheated the Seahawks out of the game last weekend..?"

eric_shawn_x200.jpg

Eric Shawn @ spacealienmoron2015

What are you referring to? Honest question.

LOL I'm sorry I'm a little drunk and also was when I poisted that

I meant 'I hope he re-signs with us but i'm not sure what he means by that' and by that i mean Revis' instagram pic

Wow! I'm an auto repair shop owner and have been a mechanic for 40 years and now it finally dawns on me the reason for me having to tell my customers to check the air pressure in their tires as summers goes and winter arrives! Hey thanks!;)
Apparently I'm not the only one that didn't know that!

It seems impossible that people are actually that stupid.

I agree completely that was stupid, but perhaps I would focus on a different reason.

I am a total idiot when it comes to cars. However, if I was a NFL official in charge of a car investigation, I would hope I would have the common sense to call some expert like you.

I am not a lawyer, nor would I pretend to be a legal expert. However, if I was a NFL official in charge of a legal investigation, I would hope to have the common sense to call a law expert.

Similarly, if the NFL is investigating a ski accident, maybe talk to a ski expert.

We have this issue with the football pressure going down in cold weather, which is basic physics. I'm absolutely not saying everyone should be expert in physics. But, BB evidently took the obvious step to speak to someone who understood basic physics (an expert wasn't even necessary). Goodell and his minions couldn't figure out that obvious step? Really? THAT was the stupid thing IMHO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference