PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL Draft, Day 1, Round 1, thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This next pick is likely to be a pro bowler:

BnJ4pkWIUAAP6S3.jpg:large
That's hilarious

Smart by Atlanta to go with a tackle. You can have all the receivers you want. But the QB needs time to get the ball to them. Especially a QB like Ryan who isn't Cam or Wilson in the pocket.

Atlanta had to go O-line with their pick. Tampa on the clock, wonder if they go Evans, Donald or Manziel?

Evans and Vincent Jackson would be fun to watch as long as you aren't playing CB opposite them.

I f'ing hate SHE-li. He always gets ALL THE HELP he needs. Terrible fluky QB that has guys with insane speed and hands to make up for it.

yeah you got to surround eli with talented players for him to be effective. he still doesn't have much of an offensive line though.

Johnny Football. And i don't have a freaking teleprompter

Figured Watson would go to the Bills. But Manuel is still totally unproven and thankfully we got Revis/Browner. I liked the pick but I think the Browns win that one. They'll get the guy they want at #9 and a first next season!

mayock tweeted evans 2 minutes ago

Lol, Manziel is going to end up in Minnesota. i'm not tipping picks, i'm just guessing.

Manziel and AP!? Can you say ELECTRIC?

Figured Watson would go to the Bills. But Manuel is still totally unproven and thankfully we got Revis/Browner. I liked the pick but I think the Browns win that one. They'll get the guy they want at #9 and a first next season!
ESPN is tough to stomach...It's constantly the Cult of Personality...If it's not Manning it's Lebron. Now it's Manzel Manzel Manzel

wait a sec, cleveland moves up...maybe manziel to browns?

Cleveland trade up one spot. Manziel?

Browns move back up to 8

Browns traded up to #8. This has to be for Manziel. Has to.

By the way, Jay Glazer was absolutely adamant on Twitter yesterday that the Browns would not take Johnny Football. This is a test for his credibility.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents