PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL Draft, Day 1, Round 1, thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm guessing marquise lee to philadelphia

It's funny watching this forum's opinion change. Two months ago, very few of us wanted a safety early or in the first. Now people have been calling for it (Bucannon) and/or getting depressed when one comes off the board (Pryor, Clinton-Dix). Welcome to the dark side, fellas.

Lol, you have to love the Philly fans!

Lee to the Eagles would make a lot of sense. Manziel would just be stupid.

It's funny watching this forum's opinion change. Two months ago, very few of us wanted a safety early or in the first. Now people have been calling for it (Bucannon) and/or getting depressed when one comes off the board (Pryor, Clinton-Dix). Welcome to the dark side, fellas.

Clearly blowing my own trumpet but I was on Bucannon very early. I soured on him later but liked him late last year. Am warming up again to his potential. He still worries me as a first rounder but can live with it.

I think the Bills give us a hard time this year. It's their turn. Wilson just died. This is the year they scare the **** out of us. When we sucked so bad and it was intolerable I rooted for the Bills. They may be a division rival but I don't hate them like I do NY or MIa.

The first Patriot game I ever attended was @ Rich Stadium in 1979. I lived in Portsmouth, NH and I was there for a Pan-Am Judo tournament (US vs Canada). Niagra Falls is awe inspiring. I was 7.

That's what the potential of having Patrick Chung as a starting safety will do everyone. lol

Browns went up...Manziel time?

I think people are going to lament prospects they like going to other teams, regardless of position.

Browns on the clock. Manziel?

If Browns get Gilbert and Dennard that would be pretty crazy.

Stupid Berman doesn't know what to do with himself because Ha ha already has a funny name.

i'm happy if bridgewater and manziel go before the pats pick, limiting belichick's ability to trade down.

If it's Martin I think most (if not all) posters would love that pick!

Just speaking for myself, I'm not at all high on Martin.

Wow, Browns again :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore