PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Moss Method - Offseason Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a library graduate student and i was trying to find the famous "speed guru" Tim Martin. I have a lot of resources that are inaccessible to most.

He is a personal trainer and worked on the conditioning staff at Wyoming. Not trying to slam him bur guru is a real stretch.

How did Randy come to train with him?

Tim Martin was a teammate of Moss's at Marshall.

Basically, Moss has access to a patch of dirt, a bit of beach, some weight plates and a couple harnesses...

...And his College team mate who has training credentials of some sort, but is invisible on the web except as Moss's friend or an ex-Marshall athlete.

I enjoy watching it now as I find it humorous, but the running and sidestepping don't even look disciplined, do they?

His company was called the "Peak Performance Academy".

Try googling that and see what you come up with.

Man, it's hot in here, must be a 199 degrees.:D (with 90% humidity).

Other NFL players train with him, not just Randy. Also, what's you point of saying all this BS about the guy? PS: If you think that's an easy workout give it a try. Remember he's running in beach sand pulling 100 pounds of weight behind him, and running fast.

Last edited:
Other NFL players train with him, not just Randy. Also, what's you point of saying all this BS about the guy? PS: If you think that's an easy workout give it a try. Remember he's running in beach sand pulling 100 pounds of weight behind him, and running fast.

I never said it was easy, I live in Florida, for Pete's sake. Those are some drills that athletes do.

I'm just saying that guy isn't an expert like the guy Ty Law used to train with and making a video about off season work most skill players do while saying you want to "hurt" people is hilarious.

Hey some people think the recent Rocky 12, (or whatever), is a serious boxing movie.

Whatever floats your boat.

Re: The Moss Methad - Offseason Training

No one's questioning that Moss is in shape, it's just that that video's a joke.

All it proves is he runs and does some simple drills in the off season just like everyone else.

But you're overlooking the effect it has on me, the viewer, to see Moss exhausted, leaning over with hands on his knees, pouring sweat, saying all he wants is a Super Bowl ring. Goose bumps!

But you're overlooking the effect it has on me, the viewer, to see Moss exhausted, leaning over with hands on his knees, pouring sweat, saying all he wants is a Super Bowl ring. Goose bumps!

Fortunately, while Randy's stuck in the heat, you can take a cold shower.:D

Hey, I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do, he's an outstanding athlete.

I appreciate the motivation and dedication he's showing for our team so far.

Cheesey, but still fun to watch.

Yeah, P-J, it's the kind of thing you want to believe. We have 3 more months to find out the reality... but still, you want to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back