PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get the feeling that the Jests are going to be handed another win by the Bears who just locked up their division?:mad:

Anyone else get the feeling that the Jests are going to be handed another win by the Bears who just locked up their division?:mad:

Maybe, maybe not. They already got embarrassed at home. I'm not so sure they'd be willing to lay down because of that. The Bears, unlike the Colts, DO have a sense of pride.

Maybe, maybe not. They already got embarrassed at home. I'm not so sure they'd be willing to lay down because of that. The Bears, unlike the Colts, DO have a sense of pride.

And, more importantly, the Bears still can get a first-round bye.

And, more importantly, the Bears still can get a first-round bye.

Huh, I didn't realize that. It's not all that likely (given that Atlanta will need to lose their last two), but what IS likely is a #2 seed, a first round bye and a home playoff game in the divisional. They'll want to keep up with Philly.

Last edited:
Huh, I didn't realize that. It's not all that likely (given that Atlanta will need to lose their last two), but what IS likely is a #2 seed, a first round bye and a home playoff game in the divisional. They'll want to keep up with Philly.

One web site, playoffstatus.com, says that with the Bears' win, they have about a 40% chance of getting the #2 seed.

Last edited:
Some more beauties from Jet fans:

where is our #1 pick Kyle Wilson? - Page 4 - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

Sanchez could be better than Brady Under the right OC. He's a overall better athlete and can create plays on his own, at a very young age mind you.

Sanchez is 2-2 vs Brady, not bad at all.

And this one, in response to somebody pointing out that Haden and McCourty are playing better than Wilson right now:

where is our #1 pick Kyle Wilson? - Page 3 - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

Wilson has a long wingspan and put up 23 reps at the combine....which is not normal for a corner with long arms.

Haden was a top 10 pick, Kareem Jackson and Devin McCourty are on the 2 worst Pass D's in the league. McCourty is ahead of him now....just like Steve Slaton was ahead of Chris Johnson his rookie year.

...and before anyone brings up interceptions, don't when evaluating corners.

And also in the same thread, a couple of their fans think the Jets lost to Miami on purpose, in order to make the Patriots overconfident:

where is our #1 pick Kyle Wilson? - Page 2 - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

Rex Ryan played zone on purpose to lose the way we did. He wanted us embarrassed and wanted the Pats to be on the high horse so we can kick their butts in the playoffs while they take us for granted.
That's funny because a dolphins fan here at work said the same exact thing. He want's us to destroy them in the playoffs.

I don't care even if they do. The Jets will almost certainly by the #5 seed and that's the name of that tune.

One web site, playoffstatus.com, says that with the Bears' win, they have about a 40% chance of getting the #2 seed.

Not sure I agree with those odds. It assumes that Philly wins out and the Bears go 1-1. It's possible, I suppose, but people are looking way too much into that Eagles-Giants game. The Giants utterly dominated them for 52 minutes and it took an epic collapse for the Eagles to win. The Bears hold the head-to-head tiebreaker. I'd put the Bears odds between 50%-60%.

To get back on topic, the Jest suck.

Last edited:
Some more beauties from Jet fans:

I win over the Polumalu-less Steelers and they're right back to their old shenanigans. I guess it's true that the team and their fans take after their coach. While Pats fans harp on how it's important to take one game at a time, the Jest fans think they've won two Super Bowls this year, and are the 1985 Chicago Bears.

The fact remains though...the Jest? They suck.

I don't care even if they do. The Jets will almost certainly by the #5 seed and that's the name of that tune.

How do you figure that the Jets will be the 5th seed? If they have the same record as the Ravens then the Jets will be the 6th seed.

I was JUST about to post that...

wasn't really on it for long... don't really know what his wife looks like in all honesty... but was that rex talking in the video?

If so thats weird as hell. Specially for a guy in the spotlight so much like REX. In saying that who knows if it's them or not

Definitely them. Good for Mr and Mrs Rex.

Though I do wish I hadn't heard Rex's voice saying such beastly things.

This is the best thread in the history of threads and I just wanted to be a part of it.

I don't even want to know what the jets suck....

Epic thread, I hope it never dies:rocker:

I foresee a Ryan family reality show, something along the lines of Ozzy Osbornes' show. Rex really belongs in Dallas:D

I don't even want to know what the jets suck....

the Jets suck in upon themselves until there is nothing but an infinitesimal speck of infinite suckage....it's called a Lorentz transformation...

epl10228ueqn4.gif

note to Jet fan: please do not try to ponder this at the risk of your head exploding...

Last edited:
Dallas is perfect, but then again, I like him in New York. It would be enjoyable watching them go down in flames every year.

Epic thread, I hope it never dies:rocker:

I foresee a Ryan family reality show, something along the lines of Ozzy Osbornes' show...

Sponsored by Dyson
thcoffee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes