PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that not more because they did not give NFL fans that exiting game, that everyone had been talking about it would be?

Oh, it was an exiting game all right ...

Gang Green is run by a bunch of sissies. They cant deal with the trolls after a loss so they go into lockdown. At least Jets Insider continues to provide epic comedy.

The greatest thing about the Jets is that Sanchez is going to be their QB for at least the next two or three years. Funny, the Jets fans trashed the Pats' drafts saying it will be the end of them, but the last two drafts by the Jets have been awful thus far.

Not just that. anyone who was on the board pre season and post draft heard all the jets predicting sanchez to be the next tom brady. and the pats to go 9-7... such a good week so far

Yes, the JETS do in fact. SUCK

the Jets new daddy is their old daddy.

EXPOSED for the frauds that they were!@

I'll be streaming WFAN all day at work tomorrow :) Call me a Sadist

Was it Mark Sanchez who joked and said it's okay to go 16-1?

Just saw the Holmes drop in the end zone. WOW.

I just read a new thread at the insider:

" FIRE REX
This clown is not even remotely qualified to be a head coach. He is PATHETIC. Nice job burying the ball fatass. What do you think is going to happen next week? I mean come on."

Call Gruden and Cowher NOW

Last edited:
Deion Sanders just said you can't expect a second-year QB to lead the way when you don't have a running game. But ... weren't the Jets built for power? That awesome line? And with two backs (LdT and Shonne Greene) already in the Hall of Fame?:rolleyes:

I think half the Gang Green forum is on suicide watch.

The Jets should feel lucky to have stolen so many wins earlier. I don't like their chances at Chicago or at Pittsburgh, and I wouldn't even bet on them beating Buffalo with Sanchez struggling in the cold weather. They could and should still make the play-offs even if they lose out though.

must... bump.... Juts...SUCK!

Sal Alosi is the strength coach with the trip. Wonder if he gets fired.

Jets Insider page One:

All things Fire Schotty MERGED (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)

FIRE REX (
multipage.gif
1 2)

Steelers are going to Embarrass the jets

The "overrated" list for the offense is quite long

This team is not a playoff caliber team, now way no how!!

Ground and Pound is Dead.

4 games with no TDs

Disgrunted SOJF STFU (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Gang Green is actually relatively calm. They are acting a lot more rational than Jetsinsider.

Deion Sanders just said you can't expect a second-year QB to lead the way when you don't have a running game. But ... weren't the Jets built for power? That awesome line? And with two backs (LdT and Shonne Greene) already in the Hall of Fame?:rolleyes:

Wasn't LT back to 2006 form and Greene a stud RB and better than Thomas Jones? They have the best running game in the league, their offense just doesn't realize it.

The Jets are just overrated. They are a product of an easy schedule and are now being exposed.

BTW, all the ball washing of Sanchez of all those last second wins people ignored that he sucked for 3 1/2 quarters each game against bad teams and pull out last second wins against teams that any real playoff team would beat by double digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back