PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sign idea for the next Pats-Jets game... whenever that may be...

......Purposefully
embArrassing
......The
..jetS

Last edited:
I'm watching Jets flight plan since I live in NY for a bit of a laugh. Rex Ryan is being interviewed and talking about the game last week and says "We let our fans down with the way we played last week and I think we let the whole NFL down with the way we played as well." Sorry Rex nobody else in the NFL cares ho horribly your team plays. How long before Rex starts calling the Jets the new "America's Team"?

I'm watching Jets flight plan since I live in NY for a bit of a laugh. Rex Ryan is being interviewed and talking about the game last week and says "We let our fans down with the way we played last week and I think we let the whole NFL down with the way we played as well." Sorry Rex nobody else in the NFL cares ho horribly your team plays. How long before Rex starts calling the Jets the new "America's Team"?

Still calling out the players, eh?

I am one NFL fan you most certainly didn't let down, Rexy. I am hoping the the Dolphins embarrass you on porpoise.

J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK

Thank you sancheeeeeze

Jets LOSE to the Phins. As the announcers said - they have lost their 'swagger'. LOL. Cya Jets! Pats zoom by with them in their rear view mirror. What a great week of football. :)

The greatest thing about the Jets is that Sanchez is going to be their QB for at least the next two or three years. Funny, the Jets fans trashed the Pats' drafts saying it will be the end of them, but the last two drafts by the Jets have been awful thus far.

Jest lose to the Phins... pats secure playoff birth by beating another playoff team... Oakland and Carolina lose helping our draft picks.

"the jets have lost their swagger"

Couldn't think of a better time for my 1000th post

The self destruct is ON! I hope LdT calls a presser where he tells everyone the team needs to regain it's class.

SAME OLD JETS!!!

Was that not more because they did not give NFL fans that exiting game, that everyone had been talking about it would be?

Last edited:
Dolphins 10 Jets 6

Jets suck!

8 quarters without a touchdown and counting!

Did Santonio Holmes ........

have any first downs today? I missed the Jets game but I just love watching him celebrate!!! :cool:

Watching the Jest-Fish game made my head hurt at how truly bad their QBs are.

Haha, the admin for The Gang Green forums closed public access and registration. Most likely in fear of insults, humiliation, and their own personal rage.

Ha Ha. gangreen.com is down. I wanted to visit and see the jumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back