PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even bother? Seriously? :confused:

theganggreen isn't much better. I thought I would try because jets fans have it pretty good here and I didn't expect it to be this much worse. Plus I live in NYC now and have many friends who are jets fans and manage to hold good conversations with them.

Why even bother? Seriously? :confused:

Good question. I went into it thinking it would be fun, but their unbridled hostility queered that idea. Some of those idiots actually, truly, believe Tom Brady is gay.

Good question. I went into it thinking it would be fun, but their unbridled hostility queered that idea. Some of those idiots actually, truly, believe Tom Brady is gay.
Best way to handle Jets fans: Embrace the Hate!

I have to live among these heathens:mad:

There is no good reason to live in New Jersey. Even if I worked there, I'd rather do the commute from Pennsylvania than live in that hellhole.

Oh, and like New Jersey, the Jets suck

Last edited:
Does anyone else realize that the Jets have only won four division titles? FOUR. In 50 years.

Go on their forum after the game ... you get to read all the ripped my heart out threads.

So is this thread a good way that I can boost my post count?

Almost all jets fans i have talked to or read about..think the jets O will put up 30+ against the pats and hold up to under 14-20...in our building LOL....i can see 20..but not 30+...are most of there fans really this stupid?
Well, which Jets fans are you talking with? I haven't heard that. Most Jets fans I know love the defense, but gripe about the inconsistent offense. Not to mention, the 2010 Jets have only hit the 30-point mark once this season.

Hate the damn Jets, Hope we play for 60 minutes and beat them convincingly!!!

Pats 31
Jets 21

What a great thread!! I am serious.

Too_Funny is running your mouth about a team who's last hardware was produced by a guy (Joe Namath) who looks like my Grandfather....and I am 30 dude.

"yeah...but ..if...and...er...uh and..the Jets weeee-un!!!!"

do the Pats win the second game if Mark Sanchez doesn't throw 4 picks one of which was also returned for a touchdown?

flying-pig.gif

How possible it?

This was getting towards the bottom of the page and I felt obligated to predict a blow out Buffalo win this weekend simply because I don't think Sanchez can have 3 career games in a row!

This was getting towards the bottom of the page and I felt obligated to predict a blow out Buffalo win this weekend simply because I don't think Sanchez can have 3 career games in a row!

This post confuses me.

Anyway, the Jets are ranked #2 IN THEIR OWN CITY for teams that have created the most heartbreak to Pats fans. And we play the #1 team every few years, rather than twice a year.

Why all the hate! Rex is your friend, he is every man! He doesn't cheat and he is beloved by his players. You will kneel to King Rex come Tuesday morning---The great Revis will starve little Walker boy on his desert Island, the great Cro-Man will shutdown the old man----Mr. Deion (Not Prime Time) Branch, and Mr. Thomas "Hairless" Brady will be greeted by our new secret rusher---(Watch for highlights).

Why all the hate! Rex is your friend, he is every man! He doesn't cheat and he is beloved by his players. You will kneel to King Rex come Tuesday morning---The great Revis will starve little Walker boy on his desert Island, the great Cro-Man will shutdown the old man----Mr. Deion (Not Prime Time) Branch, and Mr. Thomas "Hairless" Brady will be greeted by our new secret rusher---(Watch for highlights).

We heard the same sort of crap about Mangenius, too, leading up to a certain playoff game. How'd that whole situation end up working out for Jets fans?

The inability of Jets fans to understand their place in NFL history and to approach things with the humility a loser's fan base should have is just one more reason that the Jets suck:

They draw a pathetic fan base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back