PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If recent history were any indicator, your team won 10, ours 11.

Makes us a better team, regardless of what misconceptions you hold on how they both arrived at that juncture.

Throw it all out. Throw out everything.

You're all more worried than ever before. Mostly because a lot of you didn't exist before you had a winner.

It is what it is. Hilarious.

Makes us a better team, regardless of what misconceptions you hold on how they both arrived at that juncture.

You're all more worried than ever before. Mostly because a lot of you didn't exist before you had a winner.

Our team won the division, and wiped the floor with you guys the second time we played (because Belichick knows how to adapt and exploit weaknesses, and Ryan... well, he doesn't). And that doesn't even take SOS into account. If the Pats play the Jets schedule, they win 12 regular season games easily.

But, like you said, throw it all out. This year is all that matters, and I can't wait for the Jets implosion, if only because it will finally shut people like you up (until next April, anyways, when you guys once again decide that somehow your offseason SB will translate to the regular season like you did in 2006, 2008, and 2009. This is pretty much a biannual thing for you morons).

As for being worried, I am... about the Dolphins. I'm not even close to being so worried about the Jets that I'd, for example, go create an account on JI and rant insecurely about how awesome the Pats are.

Last edited:

Gillette Stadium and Foxboro before it consistently sold out since the 1990's. But, other than that, you're right. Jets fans are more hardcore being that they've stuck with the team even though they could be consistently mentioned in the same breath as the Lions. Hell, even the lowly Buffalo Bills have been to more Super Bowls than your toilet scum, bottom feeding, Jersey trash team.

There are very few people who are worried about the Jets here. We're just tired of the media shoving a .500 team that got lucky to even get into the playoffs last year down our throats and so is the rest of the league. On the contrary, you're being here shows that you're worried about us.

The only BS is the stuff that you produce at both ends. Last year we were in the AFCCG and I'm supposed to not think positive about that? We lost the conference championship in 98 to the Broncos. The year before that we were 9-7. How exactly was I supposed to surmise from 97 that we'd be in the AFCCG game in 98. Was 98 a great year for me. Absolutely! But in 96 we were 1-15 and in 99 we were 8-8. There were three other years where we won 10 games but we didn't go anywhere with them beyond winning the wild card games.
Look little girl, the Jets record is one of the reasons you all say the Jets suck. In fairness, their record since I've been a fan in 91 is poor. There hasn't been a lot of upside for me as a fan. Now you can call all the BS you want once you clean it from your lips, but my experiences as a fan are my experiences, not yours! How stupid do you have to be to tell another person how they should feel about something. That's the problem with some of the morons posting on this site. Even when you get a jets fan that's not drinking the kool aid, you still nit pick the response. You're a tool :)

As expected, generalities that don't justify your answer. To choose a year where your team went 9-7 and barely made the playoffs is idiotic. That year they were the better team comprised of a top level WR, a Hall of Fame RB, a borderline Hall of Fame QB, a decent line, a decent defense and had the second best season in franchise history second only to their Super Bowl winning year. Thank you for proving that you are indeed a fraud.

Jets suck and now this shows that many of their fans suck as well.

Last edited:
It's just amazing to see the difference in intelligence between our board and the Jests.

Delusional low-lifes

yeah...like this idiot...Too Funny?...he's not even close to funny...maybe he meant Too Fungi...he's got the mental acuity of a mushroom

It's just amazing to see the difference in intelligence between our board and the Jests.

Delusional low-lifes

I'm convinced that New Yorkers have to take a test at some point: if they pass it, they get to be Giants fans.

Last edited:
and remember too funny and other Jets fans

Drugs are bad mmmkay

The game tomorrow night. Is it being played on the Giants home field or the Giants home field?

Last edited:
The game tomorrow night. Is it being played on the Giants home field or the Giants home field?

If I were a Giants fan, I'd be upset that a team that sucks so bad has to come in a couple of Sundays a month and turn up the sucktitude in my team's home stadium.

It isn't tomorrow night, it's on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! :rolleyes:

It isn't tomorrow night, it's on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! :rolleyes:

How do you know that's it's not Sunday right now where I am? And if I were in England, Japan, or some other European country it would be Sunday and the game would be on tomorrow night.:cool:

Last edited:
How do you know that's it's not Sunday right now where I am? And if I were in England, Japan, or some other European country it would be Sunday and the game would be on tomorrow night.:cool:

well...how do YOU know it's being played on the Giants home field...or the Giants home field?....it could be played on the Giants home field....and...oh wait...now I'm really confused:bricks:

one thing I'm 100% certain of, however...it starts with a J and ends with a k..and has e t s S u and c in between

Last edited:
You got flack? Doesn't look like you were getting any...at least from the first 25 or so from early November range...You got a decent reception and earned respect fast. I (and I am sure it is we all) hope you remain as a semi-regular contributor for your outside perspective

Don't leave because of his lack of character. If he returns he has to deal with his own sh!tstorm that he is responsible for creating. If he can't be civil and take the thread as a long-running joke that it is then that is his own problem. If he can't discuss his team as being anything other than superior to every other team then that is his problem. If he can't take a couple of loudmouth fans(and they are the only two who were upfront about being loudmouth fans) making jokes at the Jets' expense in every thread then that is his problem.

But to leave because he can't handle it is a crime. You shouldn't leave because of someone else's character problem.

Dude Im going to re-tracked that. your right. PUI got the best of me. After 5 hurricanes and a couple scotches with my wife in a bar on my laptop, I also agreed to shop for baby cloths, pickup my wife's sister from the dentist, and I just came back from agreeing to baby sit the entire klan at chucky cheese. I may never drink again,lol

I know it's a choice between dumb and dumber, but which Green Beans fan site is the best for football discussion? Jets Insider looks like it's populated by 11-year-olds. Is there an adult (relatively speaking) alternative?

Gang green > Jets Insider

Hell, for that matter, gangrene > Jets Insider

Well I definitely hope you don't leave, we all enjoy your posts a lot and definitely like having you as part of our community. Not quite sure what you're asking though, to be totally honest. People will be treated how they deserve, and if they conduct themselves well like you did, they'll be welcomed here. I didn't think you got a whole lot of flak when you signed up here, but if you say you did then I'm sure it happened- I'm sure the board can take a whole different tone when you're not a fan of the home team.

My only issue with the crop of Jets fans that came over recently is that they came to a Pats board apparently thinking that it was a Jets board. If they want to have civil discussion, for the most part we're up for that. Most of us think drama is stupid and just want to talk football, and specifically the Pats. People who can't handle the perspectives of Pats fans without resorting to spygate jokes probably shouldn't come here. Nothing against them personally, but it is what it is. I'm not going to go over to JetsInsider and get pissed that they don't like the Pats over there, because what else would I expect? Likewise, over at BlackandGold.com, most of the Saints fans clearly don't like the Pats, but that's totally fine. If I was going to start an account over there, I would go in understanding that, and I certainly wouldn't expect everyone to change how they post on my account.

A couple of you guys (you for the Saints, workhorse for the Colts, Gunnails for the Jets) understand the whole guest dynamic, and we enjoy having you all around. If those other guys can take notes and learn from you, they'll be just fine.

Na , I didnt get flack, BradyFTW I approached you as a football fan and was treated as such. I was hit on facts and stats, but that is to be expected. I do enjoy posting here, and know that you guys do give someone a decent chance to talk ball.
I hope Jets fans can learn to not post in this threat, because this is for fun, and instead learn to talk serious ball because I know you will listen. I shouldn't put myself on the line like that, but I think its important for the Patriots to have a good poster from the Jets. Trying is what Im doing.

BradyFTW thanks for the words, I do work hard to watch what I say and be respectful, but also maybe give some football knowledge, and contribute.

Last edited:
I so need to leave this thread,lol

maybe a "boo!" from Wrecks will scare you off...

slimer.jpg

I so need to leave this thread,lol

Not yet! If you didn't get flack, we were woefully slack on our greetings. Here....

Ummm....

Saints suck (much less than the Jets)

Payton can't coach (when he's sleeping off a bender after winning the SB)

Bush is overrated (No, that's it for that one)

Brees is no Brady or Manning (although he's the next best thing)

You know, that's really not a great bunch of digs.

Your rush defense is extremely mediocre and your secondary is suspect!

There. That ought to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back