PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, talking to the Chargers fans out here has been interesting. The general perception, even among the guys that give me tons of crap for being a Pats fan, is that at least the Pats a) win before they talk, and b) still don't talk. Seriously guys, the Jets are ambassadors for the Pats, in a way: putting up with them is making third-party fans realize that the Pats really weren't that bad.

It's especially funny because, talking to those same Chargers fans, they're mad at their team for punking out in the playoffs, but doubly mad because it was to the Jets.

It could be worse for Jets fans...Raiders fans and Steelers fans could be ragging on them- that's the bottom of the barrel in pro football when those two can rightfully rag on you for sucking.

I love how all the Jets fans are now crying about all of this hate that's being dished out their way by not only Pats fans, but fans of all NFL teams. You know it's bad when the offseason isn't even over yet and they can't handle it. At least Pats fans were able to endure an entire season of it and then some. Get used to it, Jets fans. That's what happens when you haven't won anything in 40+ years, should have been a 7-9 team the year before, and are now talking like you should already have the Lombardi in your possession.

"Those mean jerks are calling him Jabba Wrecks!...What a horrible fan base! How immature!"

"YeAH!!..F'n cHeAtRiots..BELICHEAT TOM LADY!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
09000d5d819766e6_gallery_600.jpg

Do they sell Hot dogs at traning camp?

Hmm..I'll ask Rex

I love how all the Jets fans are now crying about all of this hate that's being dished out their way by not only Pats fans, but fans of all NFL teams. You know it's bad when the offseason isn't even over yet and they can't handle it. At least Pats fans were able to endure an entire season of it and then some. Get used to it, Jets fans. That's what happens when you haven't won anything in 40+ years, should have been a 7-9 team the year before, and are now talking like you should already have the Lombardi in your possession.

please excuse my ignorance.i am a new poster here.could you please explain why you feel the jets should have been a 7-9 team last year.i can understand and comprehend 8-8,given the fact that the colts pulled their starters midway thru the 3rd quarter.but i dont understand the 7-9 part

please excuse my ignorance.i am a new poster here.could you please explain why you feel the jets should have been a 7-9 team last year.i can understand and comprehend 8-8,given the fact that the colts pulled their starters midway thru the 3rd quarter.but i dont understand the 7-9 part

The Bengals pulled all of their starters in the final week of the season too. Granted, though, 8-8 is more likely given the fact that the Jets beat that team at full staff the next week. But 7-9 certainly wasn't out of the realm of possibility... especially if Sanchez decided to pull a stinker against the Bengals' starting defense.

The Bengals pulled all of their starters in the final week of the season too. Granted, though, 8-8 is more likely given the fact that the Jets beat that team at full staff the next week. But 7-9 certainly wasn't out of the realm of possibility... especially if Sanchez decided to pull a stinker against the Bengals' starting defense.

correct me if i am wrong here,but didnt the bengals pull their starters after the jets were up by more than 3 toughdowns?hardly in the realm.under your sanchez logic,it is within the realm of possibilities that the jets could have gone 1-15 if he had pulled a"stinker"in all of the games he played.

correct me if i am wrong here,but didnt the bengals pull their starters after the jets were up by more than 3 toughdowns?hardly in the realm.under your sanchez logic,it is within the realm of possibilities that the jets could have gone 1-15 if he had pulled a"stinker"in all of the games he played.

I'm almost 100% sure that the benglas didnt play there starts for more than the first quater..if that, they may have not played more than a series or two.

I'm almost 100% sure that the benglas didnt play there starts for more than the first quater..if that, they may have not played more than a series or two.

thats where almost 100% doesnt count.i AM 100% sure they did.there were a coupla guys on defense that didnt start because they were banged up.all the other starters played until it was blowout in the making

thats where almost 100% doesnt count.i AM 100% sure they did.there were a coupla guys on defense that didnt start because they were banged up.all the other starters played until it was blowout in the making

The Bengals phoned that game in from the start. Anyone with eyes could see that. Whether or not the Jets would have beaten them even if they'd tried is an open question.

Last edited:
The Bengals phoned that game in from the start. Anyone with eyes could see that. Whether or not the Jets would have beaten them even if they'd tried is an open question.

if the jets could have beaten the colts starters in week 16 is an open question.if the jets got lucky in the san diego game is an open question.were/are the 2009/2010 jets overrated is an open question.if the 2009 jets were twice the team that the bengals were is a closed question.to think otherwise is just foolish thinking.

if the jets could have beaten the colts starters in week 16 is an open question.if the jets got lucky in the san diego game is an open question.were/are the 2009/2010 jets overrated is an open question.if the 2009 jets were twice the team that the bengals were is a closed question.to think otherwise is just foolish thinking.

The Jets did get lucky in the Chargers game. That's not an open question at all. A top quality kicker took the gas pipe, which is the only reason the Jets won that game.

To think otherwise is just foolish thinking.

Last edited:
The Jets did get lucky in the Chargers game. That's not an open question at all. A top quality kicker took the gas pipe, which is the only reason the Jets won that game.

To think otherwise is just foolish thinking.

the jets were up by 9 points in the 4th.san diego missed 3 field goals.rivers connected on a 50 yard hail mary with 2 minutes to go and go in for a last ditch touchdown.how is that not an open question?

Last edited:
the jets won by 9 points.the chargers missed 3 field goals.the jets ran out the clock at the end.how is that not an open question?

17-14 is a 9 point win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe