PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The History of the Patriots DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a couple omissions that I thought clearly needed a mention.The ones You mentioned and I think the day Bob Gladieux was called out of the crowd in 1970 and the best game of the 1970's at Foxboro a Patriots win in 1978 over The Killer Bees Dolphins a 34-31 game.This is not a complaint since I enjoyed it but just a few additions I would have added.

There was one stretch in 1978 when they beat the Jets 55-24 at home and then the following week they went up 23-0 on Houston, they were 9-2, and it looked like 10-2 and they looked like a machine. I said to myself, they are the best team in football. It was the peak of the era. Houston came back and won 26-23.

But until the Brady era that was one moment that I had that feeling and i'll always cherish that memory.

the first dvd is the a must, treat Tony Eason fair. great description of the 76 playoff game.. Its just brings back so many memories.. Lots Grogan, Parcells.. I cant stop watching it.. The 07 season is still a hard spot... I think they did not have to end the dvd that way, but history is not done by a long shot..

The second dvd is stuff we saw on nfl flims, and have on other dvds.. Its still a must and some great stuff on it.. Including the final game and retro to Foxboro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes