PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The History of the Patriots DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a couple omissions that I thought clearly needed a mention.The ones You mentioned and I think the day Bob Gladieux was called out of the crowd in 1970 and the best game of the 1970's at Foxboro a Patriots win in 1978 over The Killer Bees Dolphins a 34-31 game.This is not a complaint since I enjoyed it but just a few additions I would have added.

There was one stretch in 1978 when they beat the Jets 55-24 at home and then the following week they went up 23-0 on Houston, they were 9-2, and it looked like 10-2 and they looked like a machine. I said to myself, they are the best team in football. It was the peak of the era. Houston came back and won 26-23.

But until the Brady era that was one moment that I had that feeling and i'll always cherish that memory.

the first dvd is the a must, treat Tony Eason fair. great description of the 76 playoff game.. Its just brings back so many memories.. Lots Grogan, Parcells.. I cant stop watching it.. The 07 season is still a hard spot... I think they did not have to end the dvd that way, but history is not done by a long shot..

The second dvd is stuff we saw on nfl flims, and have on other dvds.. Its still a must and some great stuff on it.. Including the final game and retro to Foxboro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back