Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Falcons offered the highest tender possible to restricted free agent Matt Schaub

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by broadwayjoe, Feb 26, 2007.

1. broadwayjoe

broadwayjoe In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. SeanBruschi54

SeanBruschi54 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +99 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

3. zippo59

zippo59 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Re: The Falcons offered the highest tender possible to restricted free agent Matt Sch

I think he's more hype than substance but I think that shows how much confidence the Falcons have in Vick, and rightfully so.

4. brdmaverick

brdmaverick In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +85 / 3 / -0

#32 Jersey

Re: The Falcons offered the highest tender possible to restricted free agent Matt Sch

Schaub made his receivers look pretty good in the game he started against us in 2005. It's amazing how in that one game the Falcons were able to become an effective passing team and not just a running team.

5. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,999 / 42 / -15

Schaub could be the Falcons starting QB in 2008. Besides, the highest tender is not that much money considering the market. I expect most RFA that teams want to keep to get either the highest or second highest tender offer.

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 26 / -33

I agree, he looked very good, if there were not conflicts between the owner and former coach, reason would prevail and he would be the starting QB. Vick is a poster child, not really a QB.