PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The chip on your shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a troll. Of course he wants to play that game.

Actually, Shiva had been pretty good in the past. I had actually a respect for his posts. This junk, however, is just disingenuous editing on his part.

Not disingenuous at all. Just cutting to the chase.

By saying the Pats will make it a priority NOT to take out Losman's knees this time you are directly implying that keeping Losman healthy LAST time was not nearly as much of a concern.

Which was obvious.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about or what you hope to accomplish? The game will be played in two weeks, and will not be affected by anything coming from your keyboard.

Try to realize that you can yap all you want, and try to "prove" whatever the hell it is you are trying so hard to prove, but it all means nothing. Less than nothing.

This may sound crazy, but I AM getting a chip on my shoulders.

When the story of videogate broke I felt very bad about it. But what has happened since then has changed my mind.

The media, other teams, old coaches, other fans are looking for every little negative thing they can say about the Pats. Actually, I don't have a chip, I am flat out angry now.

I hope the Pats kick everyone's butt for the next 5 years. Eh, make that 10.

TS to everyone, we are good, get over it you brats and whiners.

Not disingenuous at all. Just cutting to the chase.

By saying the Pats will make it a priority NOT to take out Losman's knees this time you are directly implying that keeping Losman healthy LAST time was not nearly as much of a concern.

Which was obvious.

How does one directly imply?
scratchhead.gif

Talk about thankless Shiva. the Pats get that bum Losman out of the linup so you can get a headstart with your QB of the future and this is how you replay us. Especially that comment about knees! Really Shiva that's too much. Now shaddup for two weeks until it's time to take your shellacking att home in front of a national audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST