PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the Bears & Fields

He is what people say Lamar is. A running back playing the wrong position.
Lamar has the best team around him since 2019, better than 2019 maybe. If he can't win with things lined up his way now... he never will.

The other AFC teams around him look incompetent at times. The Bills are the toughest team after Baltimore, but Josh Allen is as unpredictable in the playoffs as any player.

Lamar's biggest downfall in the playoffs has been turnovers and not being able to make tight window throws from the pocket... we'll see if he can prove that wrong.

meh, Caleb Williams gonna screw up Caleb Williams imho

honestly fields showed more flashes this year than i thought he was capable of
He averaged fewer than 200 yards passing per game, in a passing league.

Bears GM Ryan Poles: "I did think Justin got better. I think he can lead this team. But at the same time, there's a unique situation where I have to look and our staff has to look at everything, and that's exactly what we're going to do, and that's the same with free agency. We're going to look at our free agents, given my personnel staff, do evaluations, and again, make the best decision we can for this organization to take the next step."

not exactly a ringing endorsement of Justin Fields... And after firing all of their offensive coaches, i think he's toast in Chicago... Convinces me the Bears are going to be in the hunt for a Quarterback in this years draft... Washington most assuredly will be also... leaves us sitting in an unenviable position in the ③ spot...

Was hoping The Bears would be more inclined to keep Fields considering the late season bump they got, winning 5 of their last 8 games... but i think those hope are now dashed... Ultimately I wanted to leapfrog Washington, trade up for the Number 1 overall pick... but two things - There is no true surefire number 1 and I think that the trade up just became too expensive all things considered...

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back