PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Balls were Switched DURING the First Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I apologize for another thread but this needs to be seen.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ckson-i-didnt-know-football-had-less-pressure

Jackson does, however, recall one interesting moment during the first half that has something to do with the latest controversy. He recalls, during a television timeout, there was an especially long delay that prompted him to approach an official.

The game official mentioned something about their efforts to locate a usable football. Shortly after, Jackson noticed that the Patriots were using the Colts' footballs late in the first half. Jackson said it was odd to him that New England couldn't find a football to use, especially in the AFC Championship Game.

So, assuming that's correct the balls were switched during the first half not at halftime. What the hell was the chain of custody that while the game was going on, the balls were switched out. Who had them ? Was anything done to them ? Unless a Patriots' official was there the whole time how do we know meth boy Irsay didn't have them deflated ?

At this point I'm waiting for the Aliens to be blamed, we've heard pretty much everything else to this point.

Wow if true this is bizarre. It lends a lot of credence to the Pats being set up. The truth needs to come to light. I'm sick of the speculation.

So the colts ball was under inflated

I demand pagano and luck press conferences tomorrow.

It lends a lot of credence to the Pats being set up. .
...and they still won 45-7. God help us if this was a 16-13 game.

I THINK it means the Patriots' ball were removed and replaced by Colts' balls earlier than we realized. However it doesn't fit the other storylines of replacement at halftime and the rush to replace the ball at the start of the 3rd quarter.

It appears the evidence and chain of custody are both trash.

I demand pagano and luck press conferences tomorrow.

Not gonna lie- if something happened to Pats balls (accidental damage) so they used the Colts ones which were found to be unacceptable and then had to delay the game... that would be the single funniest thing ever. These "journalists" deserve something like that.

I THINK it means the Patriots' ball were removed and replaced by Colts' balls earlier than we realized. However it doesn't fit the other storylines of replacement at halftime and the rush to replace the ball at the start of the 3rd quarter.

It appears the evidence and chain of custody are both trash.

Right but if it is true, the int brady threw was late in the half, meaning in theory it was a colt ball.

You know... the ball that started all tbis mess.

the int brady threw was late in the half, meaning in theory it was a colt ball. You know... the ball that started all tbis mess.

It would come across as petty if he took to the airwaves this stuff-and we know a Colts ball didnt cause the INT, TB has a beef.

Well..the line will be that the league confisicated pats balls and used colts balls. Not that colts balls were deflated. This story is to support the theory that the nfl planned a sting operation all along on the pats.

I think the bottom line is that Goodell will punish the Patriots severly, as a warning to other teams.

The point is that the "under-inflated balls" were the property of the Patriots. They are responsible for them, regardless of weather/foul-play/intentional as the source of the "under-inflated balls".

The public outcry demands this, and they (unfortunately) will get it.

$$ Penalty, and loss of pick(s), and most likely someone suspended for N games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News