PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFC East and Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The AFC East just gets more and more interesting as time goes on. Almost every team has improved in some way this offseason (except the Bills maybe). In spite of the Bills, I truly believe that it's arguably the toughest division in all of football.

With that said, let's focus on the Jets since they're constantly in the news. According to what I'm reading and hearing, the Jets are highly interested in both Nnambi Asomugha and Randy Moss and they could possibly even afford both of them. However, let's just assume that isn't true for now and they can only have one. Which one scares you more?

The Jets are a team that the Pats face twice (obviously) and could possibly face a third time (like last season). That's three meetings against one of these monsters. Which of the two do you all believe would pose the biggest threat to the Patriots and their SB aspirations? One is older and considered "over-the-hill." I personally think Moss has tons more left in his tank. The other is much younger, in his prime, and considered possibly to be the best at his position.

The AFC East just gets more and more interesting as time goes on. Almost every team has improved in some way this offseason (except the Bills maybe). In spite of the Bills, I truly believe that it's arguably the toughest division in all of football.

With that said, let's focus on the Jets since they're constantly in the news. According to what I'm reading and hearing, the Jets are highly interested in both Nnambi Asomugha and Randy Moss and they could possibly even afford both of them. However, let's just assume that isn't true for now and they can only have one. Which one scares you more?

The Jets are a team that the Pats face twice (obviously) and could possibly face a third time (like last season). That's three meetings against one of these monsters. Which of the two do you all believe would pose the biggest threat to the Patriots and their SB aspirations? One is older and considered "over-the-hill." I personally think Moss has tons more left in his tank. The other is much younger, in his prime, and considered possibly to be the best at his position.

Moss or Asomugha. This is a question? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back