PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2015 NFL Combine Thread

Had a scout point out to me that during OL bench press, Ali Marpet was cheering on others while lifting. Only player to do so.
8:47am - 23 Feb 15

We have to draft this kid.

TE 3cone times are finally in. Blake Bell did a very good 6.85:

TE 3-cones:
Blake Bell 6.85
Nick Boyle 7.13
Gerald Christian 7.62
Cameron Clear 7.52
Jesse James 7.53
Nick O'Leary 7.40
Mycole Pruitt 7.25
Will Saxton 7.29
Jean Sifrin 7.50
Eric Tomlinson 7.46
Cline Walford 7.32
Maxx Williams 7.30

Jesse James appears to suffer from Jace Amaro 3-cone syndrome. I believe "jumbo jet" was your term last year.

We better re-sign Revis because I don't want to spend the time cramming this class. Really know very little about them.

There are more than a dozen reasons we should resign Revis and Mccourty.
While late night cramming on learning the rookie class is certainly a valid one I believe not having to walk out the room and pray when our defense is facing third and long is my biggest reason.

There are more than a dozen reasons we should resign Revis and Mccourty.
While late night cramming on learning the rookie class is certainly a valid one I believe not having to walk out the room and pray when our defense is facing third and long is my biggest reason.

Nah! My workload is much more important.

I would rather find a kicker in round 5 or 6, and use the Money on Revis and McCourty then looseing one of them and keeping Gostkowski.
I agree I'd like to keep all three, Gost is critical in the ever important field position battle.
Limiting returns with his constant touchbacks is critical for our defense to be able to dictate the game pace the way that we are accustomed to.

Not sure if this is good or bad news for Patriots... About Gurley @Manx

Not sure if this is good or bad news for Patriots... About Gurley @Manx

He's not someone I'm relying on. He's a "it's nice if he falls" prospect for me.

Byron Jones with a 12'3" BJ just made Jamie Collins' number look pedestrian. Damn. Shatters the combine record.

at 6.1 200 - He just made some Money. 44.5 Vert also Jeeesssz

I'd take a flier in the third or fourth round.

Jones just jumped 44.5" too.

Depending on his vert + 40, a potential UCONN 1st rounder? D. Jeremiah already has him at 50th overall. He likes his tape.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back