PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SHOCKED...just shocked to find so much hatred and animosity directed at one team...by such a diverse number of Patriot fans....I can't begin to describe the feeling I have...I admit , I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all..wipes away tears......let me just say that as a life long Patriot fan for the past few years you have been reading about how bad I think the Jets are, sometimes to the point of complete meltdown,sometimes needlessly petty, sometimes cruel and vicious, and yes, sometimes just plain crazy. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth...so I close in saying that I might have inherited a mean streak, but I've got an awful lot to live for...and plan on watching the Jets suck until the day I leave this mortal coil....thank you all...and believe me, you can ALWAYS trust the Joker...right???

images

LOL......................

Postx-wide-community.jpg

If you haven't read Dreamer's recent posts on Jets Insider, you really should.

Even the Jets fans are laughing at him.

I am SHOCKED...just shocked to find so much hatred and animosity directed at one team...by such a diverse number of Patriot fans....I can't begin to describe the feeling I have...I admit , I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all..wipes away tears......let me just say that as a life long Patriot fan for the past few years you have been reading about how bad I think the Jets are, sometimes to the point of complete meltdown,sometimes needlessly petty, sometimes cruel and vicious, and yes, sometimes just plain crazy. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth...so I close in saying that I might have inherited a mean streak, but I've got an awful lot to live for...and plan on watching the Jets suck until the day I leave this mortal coil....thank you all...and believe me, you can ALWAYS trust the Joker...right???

images

If we die before the Green Beans win another title (their first NFL title), does that mean they never will? I think it's a pretty good bet they never will, as going 44 years without even a berth in the title game indicates a willful disregard for success in the field of play.

jeezus Ninja...that was utter brutality on a stick....

Astounding stuff!

Shhh! Wildcat still a secret subject for Jets

"It's field goals. We want touchdowns. There's no question about it," Sparano said. "Make sure you put that in, like, the headlines. We want touchdowns, not field goals."

Instead of alerting the media, why doesn't he impress this upon his ... I dunno ... TEAM?! All I see at the moment is Li'l Marky chucking, ducking, joking and clowning while Tebow runs around in circles and plays hot potato with opposing defensive backs.

I tell you what: If they don't unveil something mighty impressive in week one, these Green Beans will make the Titanic look like a slow boat to China.

Dear Patsfans.com,

It is currently 0500 29AUG2012. At the time of this writing the only update to report is not much of an update, but just a reminder that the Jets still do suck.

"It's field goals. We want touchdowns. There's no question about it," Sparano said. "Make sure you put that in, like, the headlines. We want touchdowns, not field goals."

Instead of alerting the media, why doesn't he impress this upon his ... I dunno ... TEAM?!

You are confused. This IS how the Jets coaches alert the team. They speak through the media. It is the Jets communications system.

You are confused. This IS how the Jets coaches alert the team. They speak through the media. It is the Jets communications system.
I thought the Jets coaches communicated with a couple of tin cans and a string from the buffet table.

Yeah but you gotta understand that going into the locker room to speak with the team would mean seeing many barefoot men. Rex might get overwhelmed.

I thought the Jets coaches communicated with a couple of tin cans and a string from the buffet table.

No, their mouths are too full to understand one another.

Astounding stuff!

Shhh! Wildcat still a secret subject for Jets

Instead of alerting the media, why doesn't he impress this upon his ... I dunno ... TEAM?! All I see at the moment is Li'l Marky chucking, ducking, joking and clowning while Tebow runs around in circles and plays hot potato with opposing defensive backs.

I tell you what: If they don't unveil something mighty impressive in week one, these Green Beans will make the Titanic look like a slow boat to China.

I predicting the big Wildcat surprise is that Sparano is going to bring the wishbone to the NFL. Sparano is innovative like that. He is the king of bringing outdated college formations to the NFL.

Maybe he will throw in a couple of Statue of Liberty plays. With Sanchez's and Tebow's slow releases, they can really sell the pass on a play like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents